General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.

Whats the appeal to sticker bombing?

Old 03-15-2012, 12:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Sonata
Default Whats the appeal to sticker bombing?

After seeing the thread with the sticker bombed GTR, I’m trying to wrap my thoughts around why someone would do that to their car. People who have sticker bombed their car, why did you do it other than to try and be different? I just think it looks horrible and maybe I’m the only one here that things it but if you’re gonna put vinyl on your car, I would think most people would prefer a single color or carbon fiber versus a bunch of random multi colors stickers everywhere.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:26 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

I think it is an interesting way to add a splash of color to an otherwise bland/uniform paint scheme or interior. Not only that, but it identifies the owner as part of a jay dee em subculture and allows em to install all the gay stickers they might have otherwise left at home. Others just do it because it is the trendy thing to do.

Personally, I want to stickerbomb my front left quarter panel in memorandum of my old X3. It would be a badge of honour.

Old 03-15-2012, 03:29 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

because someone in japan did it-...

same reason for hellaflush, drift charms, negative camber, tire stretching, bike racks etc.