General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.

What is the worst driving offence you seen most recently?

Old 06-20-2016, 04:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2K Tib
Default What is the worst driving offence you seen most recently?

Saw a person that didnt come to a complete stop at a 4 way intersection and went right through it this morning.
Old 06-20-2016, 06:38 PM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

This weekend alone I:

Was passed on the shoulder and then cut off by said passer, while I was driving a rental truck

Saw an idiot in the interstate HOV (farthest left) lane towing a boat behind a dualie traveling a maximum speed of 50 mph

Got stuck behind an a**hole going 60 in the left-most (unrestricted) lane who insisted on brake checking anyone that was unfortunate enough to get stuck behind her

All of the above within 15 minutes on the same interstate.
Old 06-20-2016, 06:51 PM

Vehicle: 84 VW Rabbit, 01 Audi A8L, 08 VW GTI

^ I do that pretty often actually, called a country roll here lol. Nobody near the intersection, meh 5-10 roll doesn't seem like a big deal to me. If anybody is near I'll stop though, to make sure their gonna stop, and they know I have the right of way.

Besides the Obvious answer of everybody left lane cruising. Here's two stories from my trip to and from work the past 2 weeks

First that comes to mind I was driving down a long stretch (55mph road) Biker up front is doing 60, car behind him is doing 60 RIGHT on the Bikers bumper, I mean It was pissing me off just seeing it. Anyway, we get to a stop light, and I see her looking back at me in the rearview (not really sure why) So I point forward, and put my hands together and pull them apart (Like give the guy some room) Instead of doing so she decides to flip me off and continue riding his bumper, WTF?

Not particularly bad driving but irritating event while driving.

I was stopped first at a red light in the left turn lane, Grandpa in a Buick SUV behind me. As soon as the light turns green, before I have a chance to get my car in gear to take off, and even before the cars in the normal straight lanes had begun moving, Grandpa lays on his horn to tell me to move. I proceeded to drive down the 25mph road at 10-15mph and slowing down WAY to early for stop signs just to piss him off a lil bit. Anybody else do this?
Old 06-21-2016, 05:51 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Today driving to work....a new Mustang thought he would be cool and to try to race me. When I yawned and looked bored to him, he gunned it and flew past 2 cars by driving on the right shoulder. I was just waiting for him to take someone out.
Old 06-28-2016, 09:19 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Tiburon

saw a guy rear end someone at a stop light a few days ago because he was on his phone and not paying attention.