General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.

Top 10 Worst Vehicles to Drive in a Zombie Apocalypse

Old 03-28-2014, 12:25 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Top 10 Worst Vehicles to Drive in a Zombie Apocalypse

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...pocalypse.html

Ok, so the worst just happened, like something totally NOT GOOD. Perhaps a natural disaster has devastated your country; maybe a virulent disease or food-borne illness is spreading throughout the population; conceivably even the hand of God has reached down from on high and caused an outright nuclear meltdown. Whatever the reason, things are seriously jacked.

But what if the situation went from vertiginously appalling to even worse? Suppose an undead horde started rising from crypts, digging themselves out of the very ground they’ve been interred in. Suddenly you’re smack dab in the middle of a full-blown zombie apocalypse and it’s on like Donkey Kong.

Naturally your chief concern, your top priority, your number one desire is getting out of this calamity alive, though your partially decomposed foes have other ideas. They’ve got just one thing on their minds, or whatever’s left of their cognitive capability: scrumptious human flesh. They’ll do anything to get a taste of you… literally.

Rapid transit is in order and an automobile is probably the perfect option; it beats the heck out of taking the streetcar or toughing it out on foot. But what to drive? There are so many choices on an abandoned city street. Here’s a list of 10 vehicles you must avoid if you have any chance of surviving a zombie apocalypse.

10. Mitsubishi Mirage

9. Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio

8. Porsche Boxster

7. Jaguar F-Type V8 S

6. Scion iQ

5. Chrysler 300

4. Nissan Rogue Select

3. Lamborghini Aventador

2. Ford Escape

1. Nissan Leaf
Old 03-28-2014, 12:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Yoink the Lambo, install fuel cell(s). Mobile zombie spear.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:34 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Mustang GT

I'd drive a 300 in the apocalypse, why not? be comfortable and run over zombies lol
Old 03-28-2014, 02:40 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

I would take [you]'s sense of humour

I mean it's already dead and buried so it should blend right in
Old 04-01-2014, 05:36 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata SE

my choice would be a jacked up 4x4 truck. high enough off the ground that zombies can't climb up it and some meaty tires to run those sumb*tches over. of course with plenty of rigid industries LED lightbars all over the place so i can see zombies in all directions at night

Old 04-01-2014, 06:53 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

^ That's pretty bad ass. Make the tires puncture proof or run flats, make all the glass unbreakable and tinted limo black, add a couple of machine guns on the roof... maybe a small rocket launcher, 360° camera and a back up fuel cell. Should be good to go then.