General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.

They can't be serious......

Old 05-22-2012, 11:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win
Default They can't be serious......

http://iceburner.net/

It's called the FUEL SHARK

Save 3mpg just by putting greater tax on your alternator

JUST PLUG AND SAVE! The Electrical components in your car's electrical system are interconnected with each other. To get superior performance from your car, it must have a clean electrical circuit environment. Many cars develop electrical imbalances over time due to the power demands made by various accessories and normal wear on batteries, spark plugs and other parts.

To maintain optimum electrical performance and improve MPG, your car will run better with a stable voltage environment. The Fuel Shark provides just that. It is a multi-purpose Voltage Stabilizer. Fuel Shark's design instantly stabilizes your car's electrical system, resulting in better fuel efficiency and overall performance. By stabilizing your car's electrical system, one big benefit is that your engine's spark plugs deliver a strong even spark, resulting in better combustion. This can increase power and MPG, in addition to having cleaner emissions.

This revolutionary technology provides consumers with an inexpensive way to save money at the gas pump and help our environment at the same time. Better yet, there are no installation charges. Just plug the Fuel Shark into you car’s lighter adapter and the blue light will let you know that the Fuel Shark is working, and reminds you that you are saving money!
.......... .............

Moar like the wallet shark. Amehrite?
Old 05-22-2012, 03:16 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Tuscani Tiburon

Wow thats actually really good. Saves money and increases power? Where can I order one of these?
Old 05-22-2012, 08:24 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

the blue light will let you know that the Fuel Shark is working, and reminds you that you are saving money!

I was able to keep a straight face until I got to this part, dang. This is a tax on gullible people.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:03 PM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Best review ever:

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought a case!

I've got a bunch of 3-way car-lighter splitters, and put a whole case of these in 'em. My car makes gasoline, it's amazing.

Need more reviews like this one!
Old 05-24-2012, 02:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I think I will make a wireless version so you won't have to plug it in. Flip the little switch to on when you get in your car and the green LED will let you know your saving money, because its Green.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:14 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2L track

Is that Al Roker pitching this thing? I can't tell the video is too small......