General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.

OBD2 Data Logger Group Buy

Old 10-03-2001, 06:15 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Originally posted by 2 UNIQ:
I was reading the info on the OBD 2 software and was wondering which package do we get?
I wanted to know if the software we get is only for Asian cars or can you use for Japanese cars as well.Im asking this is because i would prefer if it was compatable or do you have to purchase different software for different vehicle makes.

The interface is different for different makes of cars, so yes, this one would be Hyundai Specific. You might be able to purchase a different cable from him to work with other makes/models, but you should contact him via his website e-mail addresses.
Old 10-03-2001, 09:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Count me in!!! my email is NOSPAMnico@deckernet.netNOSPAM

THankx!
Old 10-03-2001, 10:12 AM

Originally posted by Random:
The interface is different for different makes of cars, so yes, this one would be Hyundai Specific. You might be able to purchase a different cable from him to work with other makes/models, but you should contact him via his website e-mail addresses.

Agarwal emailed saying its the ISO software which is for other makes.Thats a good deal
Old 10-03-2001, 10:26 AM

Originally posted by Decker:
Count me in!!! my email is NOSPAMnico@deckernet.netNOSPAM

THankx!

Please send me a mail saying me you're in, with your email address and your complete name. Thanks.