General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.

Need to buy tools? Wait a couple of weeks...

Old 05-29-2014, 10:42 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Need to buy tools? Wait a couple of weeks...

When's the best time to get a deal on tools?

If you're looking for a deal on tools, the first week of June is the best time to catch a sale.

A survey by FatWallet.com finds tools and other home improvement items are discounted 20 to 50-percent as we approach Father's Day.

Just over 80-percent of shoppers said they purchase tools at least once a year and four in 10 said they got the best price during the days leading up to Father's Day.

Lawn and garden tools are the most coveted. Cordless-combo power tool kits and hand tools are next, followed by power drills, tool boxes and circular saws.

I need to stock up on a couple of things so I'll wait it out until its closer to Fathers Day and see what type of deals are happening.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:10 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

LOL... My Matco and Snap-On stuff doesn't go on sale then. They both offer killer deals on Father's Day mugs and shirts though.