General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.
View Poll Results: You like it?
Yes
100.00%
No
0%
Rather be driving a Neon!
0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

My Tib, and New Exhaust setup

Old 02-02-2011, 06:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 13 Gen Coupe Ult.
Default My Tib, and New Exhaust setup

New Muffler, got rid of the fart can, and went for something a little more OEM.

Looking for things I can do! If you have any ideas please comment! Also I am going to be doing body work and it will be getting repainted in with my tax return!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kcm5vhqT3s[/media]
Old 02-02-2011, 09:01 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

I like the exhaust! Subtle and well placed! Had a shop do one for me a long time ago and the idiots stuck the tailpipe out so far I'd always hit it with my shin! I was HAPPY to have it taken off when I did my 3" exhaust.

What did you shoot the video with? I'm lookin at getting a Gopro HD video recorder that is mountable to the car. Your video looked good!
Old 02-02-2011, 09:12 PM

^^^ Thanks Bud, That was with a Go Pro HD, but it was a glommy day out today, and it was my first time using it, obviously i had the sound pick up on low, and it needed to be on High, also it was not in Hd at this time. Just because I only have a 2gb Memory card. I will make some more videos of the car this weekend!!
Old 02-02-2011, 09:50 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

That's so sick!!! I have always loved those bumper inserts, even though I love the foglights. LOVE the way the intercooler looks inside of the grille. Love the bumper as well. I remember when we got our very first Tiburon, I looked at the front end and couldn't believe that we actually own such a sexy car! That was approximately 10 years ago!

I don't approve of the scoote hood, other than that it's beast. Great video too, it seems like it sticks to the asphalt really well.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:29 PM

^^^ Thanks, in the video, that was very slow and just putting around, i will make some more aggresive videos very soon, in the next couple of days, and the Scoote, i was trying to go for a aggresive look, and my opinon, i do think that hood flows really well with the car and fits in with its shaply body!