General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.

"Like" the FlyRyde Fan Page and get a subscription to Performance Auto & Sound FREE!

Old 06-17-2011, 02:33 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Like" the FlyRyde Fan Page and get a subscription to Performance Auto & Sound FREE!

Hey guys,

Check it out, I have a promotion going right now with Performance Auto & Sound. They asked me to tell my customers that in exchange for your name and email in a database I'll be collecting them in, you'll get 3 issues free, starting in October.

The deal goes until the end of summer, so its very simple to get me the data now. Just visit the FlyRyde Fan Page on Facebook, and "Like" the page. You'll then be directed to the site, and you can submit your data for me there!

I'm stoked to be able to give out free stuff to you guys! Click the picture below and you'll be forwarded to my Fan Page. If you're already a fan, just click on the Promotion tab and you'll have access to the link there

Old 06-17-2011, 02:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

subscribed !