General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.

Ignited push button starter?

Old 11-14-2001, 04:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ignited push button starter?

Do they still make these? The website has been dead for awhile, just wondering if they went under. I was making my list of small weekend projects and this was one of them.
Old 11-14-2001, 07:01 AM

http://www.miata.org/cmt/bsp/default.asp

This is a miata tuner, but if you go to lighting/electrical then 'interior lighting' you will find it. The kit is universal but htis one comes with extra wires and miata specific intructions. I had this button in my Miata and removed it when I sold it. very cool. I just have ot find a wiring diagram for the tib to I can install it there. Hope this helps you smile.gif
Old 11-14-2001, 10:36 AM

Thanks, I've seen them before, but wasn't sure if the company was still in business. I plan to replace my hazard button with it and rewire that seldom-used button elsewhere.

[ November 14, 2001: Message edited by: coupe2k ]
Old 11-14-2001, 11:36 AM

I use the hazard button all the time!!!

To let the poor sonofabitch behind me know that I am done racing!

LOL
Old 11-14-2001, 12:53 PM

Yes they still make them. Ignited is the company. I think we still have a couple left in stock if you are interested. Email me or post and let me know. We should have all the colors. I'll have to check.