General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.

hub centric wheel spacers

Old 04-27-2011, 07:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon
Default hub centric wheel spacers

So i was hanging out at my buddies garage the other night, and saw he had hub centric wheel spacers (fit like a glove)

and i believe the only kinda we can get are the ones that bolt to the stock studs then have studs coming off of the spacer.

So i asked him where he got them from, and he has a guy who makes them for 60 bucks a pair so 120 for a set of 4.

Now to use these we will have to extend the studs so it wouldn't have twice as many bolts per wheel.

i could see if he would give us a deal if we bought a couple but since its already a good deal i dont see the price coming down much. i already gave him a spare hub so that he could take measurements.

So let me know what sizes you guys would be interested in.

the spacers would be very similar to what tanc is offering

https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/f..._1#entry621749

Those are what i dont like

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HUB-C...Q5fAccessories
Old 04-28-2011, 06:54 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can get GB pricing, then definitely start up an interest thread in the GB forum.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:39 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

ill bite. whats cost on say 5 sets? i doubt any more then that would be intrested who would actally be willing to pay.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:20 AM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

just an FYI, if you can find somewhere to turn down the spacers i have (1.5 and 1.75") I have some custom aluminum spacers with built in hubcentric rings that I have been needing to get rid of.

shouldn't be much to have a machine shop cut them down to the space you would want.

there is a place.. pegasus racing i think that has some decently priced extended (stronger) studs at a good price.. I was going to get them for my tib but never got the car finished before i sold it.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:57 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon

Ok i just called my buddie and asked him to put me in touch with him so we can see if he will come down on the price for 5 sets.

ok wow he got back to me fast, well he said yea he could work us on the price.

(he was busy at the moment and would think about some numbers overnight)

But his main question is what sizes are we going to be looking at.

If we go with varying sizes thats fine.

what are some sizes that people would be interested in, so i can give him an idea what we are looking for.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:41 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

by the look of tanks i would guess 1" all around but i know the back needs a little more then the front to be flush. does anyone else know what the right sizes would be??