General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.

How do you keep your garage floor clean?

Old 05-28-2013, 01:12 PM
dac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Gen Coupe 2.0T
Default How do you keep your garage floor clean?

I have had my garage finished for 3 weeks now. 50x30. I am forever sweeping up in the damn thing since I drive my lawn mower in, cars in etc.

Is there a BETTER option that just sweeping the dang thing with a big ass broom? Some sort of vacuum that is easier/faster?
Old 05-28-2013, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Yes. It's called "nothing" and it's super easy to use! Eventually, your garage floor will look like a garage floor again.

If you want to keep your garage floor clean, sweep and mop it as required. Otherwise, deal with the mess. A floor covering designed to be easy to clean would be good, and smooth would be slippy but easy to clean . . . but for those of us with more things to work on than time to do them, cleaning the garage floor mostly consists of shoving crap out of the way so you can get work done.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Polished concrete/painted floors don't require much care at all. I shut the door whenever possible to prevent leaves blowing in, but it really doesn't matter too much.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:31 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Maybe a leaf blower? It'll blow out any dirt, dust, leaves, and grass.