General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.

Has your car ever been towed?

Old 02-25-2012, 03:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2007 Tiburon
Default Has your car ever been towed?

My brothers car got towed last night because he didnt realize he was parked in a tow away zone. Went and got it today. $217 later, he got it back. Storage and tow fees. Morale of the story....make sure you read signs and know exactly where you're parking.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:25 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I've only had it towed intentionally and to a destination of my choice.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:45 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I got my old Datsun 210 towed. I didn't know for about a week, and storage fees were more than the car was worth (by many times) so I gave them the title and let them have it.

My Blazer was at a guy's house waiting for him to fix the engine in exchange for being a broke ass loser and totaling my parked Maxima. His landlord had it towed. He had been informed that it was going to happen but didn't bother telling me. I just happened to see MY Blazer on a tow truck as I was driving home. I blocked the road to stop the tow truck driver and talked to him about it. I talked him into dropping it at my house a few blocks away, but it cost me $175 IIRC. I collected that money from the guy that was supposed to be fixing it that night...went in, told him that I was collecting my debt right then, one way or another, and he decided that paying me was more important than paying his rent. He got evicted because he couldn't pay rent.

Had my red Accent towed home because the timing belt snapped when I was on my way to the airport to fly to Hawaii.