General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.

H..E..L..P Please ( Random?)

Old 09-02-2001, 11:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, that is exactly the problem. I went back to the shop and of course, they said nothing wrong with the pads. I didn't ask them to replace them but they did try to fix it for me. When they took the calipers off, they could actually shift the pads and simulate the noise. They put something like brake grease on. Right now it's alot better. It only "clang" when it's really bumpy. Unlike before, one bump and two "clangs". Well, I don't know how long the grease is going to last before I go back to them.
They also sold me 4 rubber things to hold the mufflers. I thought they were quite expensive, about $17US each(black). But mine are about time to be replaced anyway. The more expensive ones are $25 each(yellow).

They couldn't get me to buy more stuff except may be the SAFC ($300 installed and tuned) and the V.I.D ($250 installed, speedometer/tach projected on the windshield)
Old 09-02-2001, 11:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh, btw, they were trying to sell me a VRS cone filter and guess how much it was......$160US. eek.gif I told him I could get 3 K&N and still have change in my pocket.