FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Who Wants It ..

Old 10-15-2005, 10:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tib

Okay, I am really interested in ordering some FlyRyde parts, but before Chris can even break even on any of the following items, he needs a few more interested parties to PAY, and then they will be produced and shipped.

If you don't know what any of this stuff is, try searching, I figure if you're reading this thread with any actual intent to purchase anything, you know what it is.

Rules are no dead beats allowed, no "I'll have the money in 2 months if I ..." It's okay, but we don't want to hear it. If you've got the cash, say so and we'll organize something, otherwise save, and when you DO have the cash, then post here.

Here is how posts should be:

1. Forum Name
2. Paypal Address
3. What products you're interested in - How much you're putting down
4. When you're going to be ready to pay

Here's the products we're looking at guys:

Equal Length N/A Headers: Need 2-3 people to send $300-200.
Fiberglass RD1 Cadamuro Hood: Need 2 people, $300 a piece.
Fiberglass RD1 Type-S Front Bumper: Need 2 people, $300 a piece.
Fiberglass Low-Turby Sideskirts: Need 2 people, $250 per pair.

Keep in mind that the Turby skirts and Equal length headers will fit ALL RD tibs, while the Cadamuro and Type S fronts are for RD1s ONLY.

I'll start.

1. zoned019
2. paypal: kabirsd@hotmail.com
3. Cadamuro Hood - $300 (FULL amount)
Type S Front Bumper - $300 (FULL amount)
Low-Turby Skirts - $250 (FULL amount)
4. Ready to pay NOW.
Old 10-15-2005, 10:21 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

"Patreezy"
pganpath@gmail.com
EQUAL length NA Headers -- already put down $200, sent to FlyRyde last week.
Ready to pay in full now,

keep in mind, I have an RD1 and I WILL be interested in CF Type-S front bumper and side skirts. I will post back in here when i have the money for those...
Old 10-15-2005, 10:47 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Pics of the 'low turby side skirts' ???
Old 10-15-2005, 10:54 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zoned019 @ Oct 15 2005, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If you don't know what any of this stuff is, try searching, I figure if you're reading this thread with any actual intent to purchase anything, you know what it is.</div>
No OT posts please mang.

Anyway, I'll let you search for the pics because I'm lazy..but they are the OEM skirts from the Type-R tibs in Korea. Look at pictures of Mad_John or Jaws021's tib. Basically it's those, but they are molded to the OEM skirts on US tbis just so they hang a little 'lower' to match with a front lip or front bumper (like the Type S).
Old 10-15-2005, 11:01 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

you're forgetting the rear king molded bumper. i'd like it to be more like chris's bumper but if the king mold looks hot and doesn't stick out too much i'm on it in full.

and the sideskirts, i thought they were going to be from the king kit too...
Old 10-15-2005, 11:10 PM

No, these are just things that I personally want but aren't available for ANY of us unless we get a 3 person buy at LEAST. Since I am #1 and ready to pay for these items, it makes it so we need only another 2 people.
Once Chris sees this thread, I'm sure he'll reply with how many people are needed to complete a buy on other items, such as the King rear.
Old 10-16-2005, 01:10 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Damn dude, I'm sending you a cookie, and a bunch of gold stars to wear on your shirt! Kick ass thread, lol. This is what I need of my customer base, people who dont give a sh!t anymore and just want what they want. Thats how sh!t gets done!

So yeah guys, we could have a king rear in no time if we have 3 guys. You gotta get me the full amount though so I can give all my profit to the developement and not gain a dime basically. But I'll gain a part ready for future sales at one click of a button for as long as people want to pay for it. In 5 years if I still have customers with 96-99 tiburons, and they buy parts, then they'll have parts to buy, thats how I see it.

Its different with stuff like turbos, intakes, exhausts, stuff like that, because developement cost more and continues to cost alot as time goes buy. Only if things pick up big will costs get cut down on stuff like that. What I hope is that all parts are a huge success and people continue to buy, but thats best case scenario.

Anyway, PM the crap outta me for what you need. Keep in mind you are fighting about 50 people a day for my attention, so dont worry about repeated PMs or Emails. As long as you dont interupt any bedroom action with a grip of phone calls if you get ahold of my work number, then I'm happy to get the ?s and concerns. I know that there are a lot of people who make FlyRyde work, and who are the reason its growing. But all of those peoples cares and ?s and comment, and concerns, and ideas and on and on and on... and then even on and on longer, lol, all that sh!t rests on MY shoulders everynight when I'm trying to go to bed. I cant stop thinking business, and its about damn time that it pay off and I get to calm down a bit and leave the crazy work like this to you guys who can organize product developement for me.

Like this post really does kick ass. SO add to it as described in the first post. I'll be happy to make your money do things you could never have thought possible. What it boils down to is I can give you want you want, you just gotta tell me what it is, and work with me. So lets get some parts. The more I get moving, the more profit to dump straight back into the site, and into my sponsored guys cars. And I have about 20 or 30 people to really start working hard with, and those people are the ones who have been working with me on projects way before we had any rep to go by (not like we do now, lol, maybe "juss a lil' bit") and way before they had any reason to really want to dump all their hard earned cash into a company that may or may not have been the best option at the time. So those people are about to get to the fun stuff. All parts promised recieved and installed, all sponsor info sent, read and put to good use, and most of all, getting hooked up just by their referals which we can track each and every one of, and pay back the direct marketing in the best way possible.
Old 10-16-2005, 07:00 AM

I'm thinking about the S-type Front BUT i need to know a shipping price before i even consider.
So, Chris, you're were talking about that BAX account??? How much is shipping to the Netherlands?
Old 10-16-2005, 09:25 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

1. REDZMAN
2. redzmang @ rdtiburon.com
3a. Airram FSB and RSB - $150 sent last week.
3b. RD2 Cadamuro hood - $200
4. On the 11th of November Rest after confirmation of fit and finish.
Old 10-16-2005, 11:52 AM

Vehicle: 1999/Tiburon/RD1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nightwish @ Oct 16 2005, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm thinking about the S-type Front BUT i need to know a shipping price before i even consider.
So, Chris, you're were talking about that BAX account??? How much is shipping to the Netherlands?</div>

Make that 2, we might be considering buying together
Maybe the sharkspoiler (FG) for me 2 (price?) and a cadamuro hood in fg?
Maybe the skirts, but want to see them when they finished