FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

What's Up With The Headers Chris?

Old 10-25-2006, 12:01 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

? SEMA has nothing to do with the headers. I'm trying to just refund you guys off so I can take my time on the headers. So far I've not been successful at a single person making me the headers. I'm working with APE right now, but they're still working on the traction bars, so the last thing I want is to have another company backed up on all my projects.
Old 10-25-2006, 12:20 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Date:
Oct. 7, 2005 (one year, seventeen days ago)

<span style="color:#CC0000">$300.00 to Chris Darafeev payments@flyryde.com (blacktibshaloz@aol.com)</span>
Subject:
Down Payment for 1997 Tib Equal Length Headers
Note:
Here ya go, use it <u>wisely</u>. Let me know what the final price will be soon, if it's too much I won't be able to continue to send ya monies.

Date:
Oct. 31, 2005

<span style="color:#CC0000">$125.00 to Chris Darafeev payments@flyryde.com (blacktibshaloz@aol.com)</span>
Subject:
To complete payment for: Equal length
Note:
I need a set of equal length headers with a three-bolt flange at the end of the down-pipe (to connect to 3-bolt cat).

Date:
Nov. 4, 2005

<span style="color:#CC0000">$11.00 to Chris Darafeev payments@flyryde.com (blacktibshaloz@aol.com)</span>
Subject:
Equal Length Shipping Money
Note:
Here ya go Chris. Hope all is going well for the new headers and FLYRYDE. I look forward to pimpin' your logo mang. See ya.

300.00 + 125.00 + 11.00 = $436.00 to pganpath@gmail.com or mailed to my shipping address (included in every paypal transaction I sent you).
Old 10-25-2006, 12:32 PM

Thanks Pat. That does really help. Until recently I had a hard time tracking all the payments down from Paypal until i finally just got down and built a database of all sales from paypal. Now I have it all on file for each of you guys. But again, it does help to have it posted up here, thanks man.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:57 PM

So now the headers are not being made and we're getting refunds? We're getting refunds the group buy is off and you'll just make the headers at a later date? what exactly is going on and when is it going to happen?
Old 11-01-2006, 11:00 PM

I know this is off topic, but if the headers are not being made, what about the exhaust & hood (which i have put money towards sad.gif )...
Old 11-05-2006, 07:09 PM

^^^ LOL, I'm not packing up and going home guys, dont worry about the parts being made. Especially the hoods, and exhausts, are not to be forgotten. I've just had a killer time with the headers. What I plan to do, is square away my manufacturer, like tomorrow. This week. I'm sitting down with APE and laying out some long term and short term company goals, and plans. Among the first projects, are the Traction Bars, and a couple others including the equal length headers. Now what I'll do is bring in the GK crowd into this. I cant expect you guys to be able to pay for these headers like they can.

Those who have put in all the money from way back, are basically my saints right now. You guys not freaking out on me and demanding refunds months ago has been whats held everything together. Its pretty much the reason I'm going through with ALL planned projects I've made promisses on already. Otherwise our manufacturing will be aimed elsewhere in the months to come.

But the headers have to happen NOW, and the GK guys checking out APEs Beta powered drag car will be all over the new headers.

I've made some refunds, just to keep a few people happy, and it has taken a big toll on the company. Thats not to say that anything is changing, just me being a crybaby about having no money, lol. I have tons of new stuff happening now that SEMA has come and gone. I'm looking forward to doing all with the company that I've dreamed of this year, and it all starts by wrapping up all my Tiburon guys. So dont trip, all the good stuff you've been waiting for is coming. And maybe it'll actually make me some of that money back, lol.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:33 PM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

I hope ive misinterpreted, but did you say your switching to GKs and done with RDs when these last few projects are done????
Old 11-05-2006, 08:43 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

nah...

the gk people will help bring in some income for chris.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:23 AM

fing02.gif
Old 11-06-2006, 11:30 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Blacktibs)</div><div class='quotemain'>I've made some refunds, just to keep a few people happy, and it has taken a big toll on the company. Thats not to say that anything is changing, just me being a crybaby about having no money, lol. I have tons of new stuff happening now that SEMA has come and gone. I'm looking forward to doing all with the company that I've dreamed of this year, and it all starts by wrapping up all my Tiburon guys. So dont trip, all the good stuff you've been waiting for is coming. And maybe it'll actually make me some of that money back, lol.</div>

Refunds? who? where? I think it's my turn to be a whiney lil' crybaby b!tch about having no money. wink1.gif Only in my case, it's my own money.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Blacktibs)</div><div class='quotemain'>? SEMA has nothing to do with the headers..... I'm trying to just refund you guys off so I can take my time on the headers. So far I've not been successful at a single person making me the headers. I'm working with APE right now, but they're still working on the traction bars, so the last thing I want is to have another company backed up on all my projects.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Blacktibs)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have tons of new stuff happening now that SEMA has come and gone.</div></div>

...rolleyes.gif
that's what I was talking about when I said Sema was the latest excuse. Maybe not neccessarily CHRIS' excuse, but all the companies that are "working" for FlyRyde's excuses...