FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

What's Up With The Headers Chris?

Old 09-01-2006, 03:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Christopher,

I'm about ready to make a trip to L.A. (for real this time), to pick up one thing, maybe buy another, check the status on another thing, and if these friggin' headers are done pick those up too. It's time to collect in the $1000's I've invested in ya! haha. cool.gif Well, close.

If not, maybe I can get a refund? shrug.gif would be MUCH appreciated because I am just going to turn around and sell the headers once you give them to me.

Let me and the rest of us know, how's A.P.E. is doing on research and fabrication?
Old 09-13-2006, 11:10 PM

I talked to him not to long ago... Give him and APE a month or so to get everything straightened out.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:20 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

no doubt^^^

APE is trying to hit 10s TOMORROW. So this week was all about the car, next week is all about the bars, the week after is likely going to be spent making the rent on customer cars at APE. Then if there's not another race we might be looking at some serious time spent on headers and strut bars. Next most likely more racing, more customer cars, and then some Adjustable control arms to mate up with the traction bars smile.gif

Figure maybe 1 week out of each month for R&D. Tom has to make the rent, and its going to be in the range of 2-3000 a month really soon if he gets his new shop. But hang in there, Tom is helping me get the RDs some respect at the track, and one of the ways to do that is helping me bring out some new FlyRyde/APE parts as he's getting us both good exposure with the GK Drag car. Its actually wayy more important to get the car running 10's than to get us these headers and new parts right away. Once the cash flow comes in from exposure we'll have many times the amount of cash and time to put into R&D.

Plus I took all the money from preproduction sales last year and drank and gambled it away in Mexico O_o?!

j/k
Old 09-23-2006, 06:20 PM

cool, but I still want to come out to L.A.

any updates on those tailights I sent ya. I was driving around in a G35 the other night (black like my tib) and was admiring the tailights, LOL. Reminded me of what we were talkin' about months ago.

And Tony's (my) front bumper? Still got it? copies? ...for pickup?
Old 09-24-2006, 09:02 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Bump for Blacktibs, since he's on the site right now looking at stuff.
Old 09-24-2006, 10:01 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Thanks mang^

As far as I know the bumper is just sitting at IT. I have them waiting to mold it. As for the headers, I've found out quite a bit of info about manufacturing them that boggles my mind. As in its waaaay easier than I've had experience so far. If it goes down like I was told, 10 or so headers should be a friggin piece of cake to slam out. Only thing is I'm waiting on APE, and they're trying to set records and get us new parts in the meantime.
Old 09-26-2006, 10:56 AM

So, if I were to come to L.A. say, ...late October (before Halloween) could I go with you to Import Trendz and pick up my "mold"

and if at all possible, can I pick up some side skirts (whatever you have available?). Maybe have some Type-R or whatever the hell they are (the kind Jaws has) ready to go...

???
what about the tailights?
Old 10-07-2006, 12:47 AM

so anything yet?
Old 10-23-2006, 10:14 AM

so what is the word on these as of right now?
Old 10-23-2006, 11:11 AM

Sema is the latest excuse...