FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Type S Rear Bumper 1996-1999 In Fg

Old 10-22-2005, 05:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm posting this as a sticky now. Well, I'd like to get all my costs taken care of with molding and the first 3 pieces so, if you can swing it, send in 250. That'll be the price of the bumper. Shipping will be extra, but no more than 100 or so. I'll probably sell the bumper on FlyRyde for 400 when its done, so this should help speed things through the production phase. I'll get them ready to start and drop off some cash when you guys start sending it in. Thanks all.

For new guys looking: This bumper will be available at 300 each. Its a full replacement rear bumper, similar to the king bumper. We are shaving the area near the rear plate to get a nice finish without a weird hump there. This bumper is only available in Fiberglass. Price on FlyRyde.com is set at 400.

Here's the list of preproduction sales.

1. LuvMyTib (commited for the 8th)

ONLY 3 guys, its up to who pays

---------------------------------------------------
Back to Speedblind's post:

Hey Chris, how we doing on a rear bumper for the RD1...???

I have this unique doner that your people might be able to make work....its sutble in style, but nice nonetheless....it fiberglass, but it needs a lot of work to make it fit as is....however, maybe we can mock up a fitting version from this one....what do you say...I can post pics up of it if your interested...
Old 10-22-2005, 05:58 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Currently all we have available (from Chris) is a King rear lip, molded into the stock bumper.

Speedblind I'd love to see what you've got ^^ pics smile.gif
Old 10-22-2005, 08:28 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Oh HOOK IT UP my man. Please, lets see whatcha got, this might be a HUGE help. Put it this way as far as the work needed goes.

I just PMed a dude about the new lip he is sending me. Its too long to use a regular box, or regular shipping, so my solution.. and I quote myself.. "Cut that b!tch in half" So he's gonna send it in a box that'll fit two halves rather than one whole. thats just the way things work when you have a factory of body part manufacturing at your desposal lmao.gif So by all means hook me up dude!
Old 10-22-2005, 08:37 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

shoulda told me to cut the damn shark spoiler in half! lol lmao.gif

Speedblind, post pix here for us too^^!
Old 10-23-2005, 01:21 AM

heh.. shipping the king kit was a PITA... had to wrap it up in bubblewrap and shrinkwrap. By the time I was done with it, it had gone from flexible to super stiff... and still cost me over a hundred to ship via UPS
Old 10-23-2005, 12:57 PM

Well here this what I got....again, its subtle but nice...thats what I like about this design...you think we can make this work Chris....? If so then donated it is....

Old 10-23-2005, 01:22 PM

need to figure out a relay... drop it off with another RDtib person.. they can drive it to another.. and then they can take it to another until it makes it to Chris.
Old 10-23-2005, 01:30 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mad-Machine @ Oct 23 2005, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>need to figure out a relay... drop it off with another RDtib person.. they can drive it to another.. and then they can take it to another until it makes it to Chris.</div>

Drop off is not problem...I am in CA like Chris....lol Just like to get some input from the RD1 owners if this is a good design to build in both CF and FG
Old 10-23-2005, 04:18 PM

any body got pics of that rear on a car?
Old 10-23-2005, 05:27 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

I'm not a fan of it... Mainly because of the area around the tail-pipe.