FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Triple Gauge Pod Carbon Fiber Pillar Left & Right

Old 08-01-2005, 04:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I havent got any reply from blacktib regarding CF gauge pillar right side 02.gif 02.gif 02.gif
Old 08-02-2005, 01:10 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Cash recieved and PM sent guys. Thanks.

Chris
Old 08-02-2005, 06:07 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Blacktibs @ Jul 29 2005, 10:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I can make ANYTHING happen for us, as long as you guys back me up with your support and/or cash.

<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

you can make my car look as good as yours?? and all i have to do is say good job man keep up the good work?? lol hell yea hail.gif

how soon do you need this money by anyways and this may be a dumb question but what color are they going to be
Old 08-02-2005, 06:21 AM

Haha..yeah, keep up the good work!

Im interested in a 3 pod Left CF one, but I'm not sure how much money I have, so when is the latest I can send money?
Old 08-02-2005, 09:13 AM

maybe in a few years will be the latest, but who cares? I need some support NOW so we can make these happens now. There is no cut off date for those interested but low on cash currently.

These will come in probably white, unfinished FG, or polished CF.
Old 08-02-2005, 12:15 PM

Im very interested in the triple gauge pillar in CF im in
Old 08-02-2005, 08:57 PM

OMG guys, 02.gif

I hate to sound like a beggar, BUT PLEASE get in those payments on these. They are charging my account for the molds right now, and its about 650 with everything I have them doing.

thats CF hoods,

CF pillars OEM and Triple gauge

and

Eyebrows

So if I can get a few more payments I'd be much much more at ease. I'm stressing because they tried to bill my paypal account instead of my business account, and it was denied, so I gotta make sure it goes through tomorrow!

Oh and I was asked about something so I'll tell you all what I replied. My rep asked me if I wanted the pods to be stronger, or better fitting. He said they can make them a bit more reinforced, but the fitment might be a little tight. So I opted to have them made thinner, but great fitting. So anyone who installs these better be less than rough with them. I want all the products to display great, not last through a hurricane. So I thought you all should know. NOW MONEY AAAAHHHHHHHHH!
Old 08-02-2005, 10:51 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai tiburon

dangit....i can't keep up...first the lambo doors...now this....i want both sides but i have to wait at least a month to catch up with funds...otherwise i would be all in.

JD
Old 08-13-2005, 03:02 PM

Vehicle: 1998/Hyundai/Tiburon FX

When do you expect this guy to have them done? I am somewhat interested in the carbon fiber drivers side 3 gauge pillar as I cannot find a FULL replacement that goes all the way down the drivers side window you know. I am just low on money right now as I have been buying parts like crazy lol. What is it again, around $170 shipped for a full, 3 gauge CF, drivers side pillar?? Thanks.