FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Triple Gauge Pod Carbon Fiber Pillar Left & Right

Old 07-29-2005, 10:53 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well guys, i didn't want to screw things up with the other thread on pillars. I just decided to bring my crap FG pillar plus two OEM pillars (left and right side) to my manufacturer about a month or so back. I told him as soon as I gave him the OK, I'd have him start crunching em out. Pricing will probably look like this:

FG pillar left or right side: 80.00
CF ' ': 150.00
CF OEM (no pods) : 140.00

shipping should be no more than 20.00, but the boxes will be long, and very padded so 20 wouldn't suprise me.

This stuff is simple to do and I only need the start up cash to do it. I have also in the works right now CF and FG eyebrows, which I have 100 dollars so far to get going.

I can make ANYTHING happen for us, as long as you guys back me up with your support and/or cash.

You know the work and fit will be amazing so if you want this to happen, it'll only take one time to make these available forever, at the snap of my finger. Those prices may change to be less or more a bit, but for now, those are about the ball park we are talking.

I need a few patient members to send in 100 dollars to get the ball rolling, and after that, I can catch up and pay off the mold and we'll be set for as long as we need them. I'll post this on the UK site as well. Thanks guys.
Old 07-29-2005, 10:58 PM

will this be a "full replacment". its a stupid question to ask knowing your work..but I gotta.
Old 07-29-2005, 11:37 PM

sweet, will you have any pics soon? and ya is it a full replacement?
Old 07-29-2005, 11:39 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Chris, I can shoot you some cash next week to help out.

Eyelids for the RD2 too?
Old 07-30-2005, 05:33 AM

well Chris, as of right now you can never show your face in NY and thanks to Fly Ryde my wife will never see Cali, lmao.gif she may try to hunt you down because of all the parts I am buying. I told her its YOUR fault nana.gif

I havent bought any thing in the past week and I am going into withdrawl tongue.gif with that said I will be sending you money for a CF Drivers side pillar and the CF eyebrows fing02.gif

Aaaahhhhhh, that feels so much better.

FRNY Tre' cool.gif
Old 07-30-2005, 08:53 AM

god people on here seriously need to stop makin products for about 6 months here lol i cant stop spending my damn money on my car! how soon do you need the 100? cause i guess i can pitch in as well.
Old 07-30-2005, 10:42 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

As soon as I get ANY money about the fenders, I'll let you know, and we can go from there.

FULL REPLACEMENT LEFT AND RIGHT!!!

Guys, I'm accepting 100 deposites from the first 10 people, I seriously doubt I'll have that many, but maybe the UK guys will be down too?

Payments made to:

Payments@FlyRyde.com

MAKE SURE, you list in the note section in paypal that this is for either CF OEM Left, CF OEM right, CF triple pod LEFT, or CF triple pod RIGHT

all of or none of, just make a note of it so I know if you want drivers side triple pod, and passenger side OEM CF? Any combos are fine.

I'll have pics about a week after I start getting payments. If by today I get some, I'll have pics by next monday.
Old 07-30-2005, 11:35 AM

sent, now chop chop and get it done tongue.gif
Old 07-30-2005, 11:57 AM

Im down for the CF just waiting for some money to come in hopefully in the next week or 2. As soon as i get it ill send payment! Thanks man!