FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Sponsorship Program Details

Old 01-12-2005, 11:04 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sponsorship Program Details

So far I'm really happy at just how many people are so eager to get involved. So for the first couple weeks I'll take things a bit slow and base as much as I can off of emails to my flyryde account. I'm really happy so many formal requests were made, and I'll be adding to this list over the next few months, so keep your eyes open.

New members:

Jason Pavlovich
JD Santifer
Patrick Ganpath
David Fagnan
Eric Trépanier

There are others I've still yet to post, and others who will more than likely be added after a couple weeks of seeing the results of the program. Keep in mind, every package I send will be paid for out of my pocket, so my first group of guys will be a bit more limited than it will be on average. I'm not trying to keep a super tight knit group, but at the same time, I want FlyRyde to be a name that is assosiated with the sexy vehicles driving around with the name. I'm not looking for one rep per city either, if you guys are together at shows or events, thats even better for a new person to take note of and gets their curiousity going about the company.

FlyRyde.com is currently being constructed specialized for this very program.

The FlyRyde Sponsorship program benefits those who want to save themselves money, and help out a member of the community who is your very newest Vendor smile.gif

Here's how it works.

I have quite low prices already, thats my goal is just to stay low, and not be greedy with jacking up prices even if it means selling at as low a price as some of my huge competitors with 15 years in the business. This means I may take some shots in the pocket for this, but it will benefit me in the long run.

I have sponsorships available for those who I feel meet the requirements. There are two very different groups here, there are my FlyRydes, and my team, Team FlyRyde. If you think you have a fly ryde, then hit me up about being part of the program, and if you have the cream of the crop, then Team FlyRyde will be trying to get you on board with a full ryde sponsorship. That means no cash, just for my team members only.

Ok now I'm not trying to be the new TSR, (Team Shmuck Racing) and make my customers PAY to get in some goofy private club. Being one of the FlyRydes means you make a business partnership with me personally. I work for you, and you work WITH me.

Details for "FlyRydes" include a full catalog sent to you in your own 3 ring binder, with stickers (logos) for your car, a disk with my graphics, Flyers for passing out at shows, a FAT discount on your first purchase, and your own FlyRyde.com business cards with YOUR name as my representative.

Now for what you do. With your sponsorship bundle, you'll get tons of your own flyers, and your own business cards. Each Card will offer a certain % discount from the site. This has been integrated fromt he first stages of my site structure, it was built with this program as its basis. For a customer to get their % off the site, they will enter a one time only promotion code.

That same code will start with YOUR personal "FlyRydes" ID #.

What this means for you, is that I know first hand, each and every card you handed out that led to a sale. So if some kid goes and hands out 300 cards at a show in one day, and puts flyers on every car in the parking lot, he may get a couple sales under his belt, but only after wasting tons of my time, tons of discount codes wasted since they are all entered manually by me. He will show me that he just wants some parts fast and is more concerned with himself than with making a good business partner.

Now the guy who pushes the site by letting somebody know his personal experience with me, why FlyRyde is the best choice for them, and gets the name out personally, rather than Blitzing everyone with info they dont want or care about.

I can track each card that results in a sale, and so will everybody else in the program. You will all be able to see who is doing what, how much this guy has, and how much that guy has, because the higher you are in the standings, they closer you get to new discount levels. If you are averaging a good amount of business for me, you'll be getting a great deal on ANYTHING whatsoever, but keep in mind I know my guys, so hooking up your friends car with your discount wont work. This is for YOU, and for me.

The top spots are cars that will be getting lots of parts, think about it, if you are bringing me a couple grand a month in sales, and I get a good portion of that in my pocket, then why could I not afford to give you a turbo kit, or a body kit, or something that most companies would NEVER think of giving away, and for damn sure no regular retailer like me. So I want to give back to compensate for hard work. And at the very very top of the chain, is Team FlyRyde.

Team FlyRyde, will have a say in the company pricing, promotions, events, and of course regular meet ups if local. But not limited to local cars. The only thing above Team FlyRyde is me. I'll be pushing these cars as if they were my own to any and every manufacturer I work with, so you can get the sponsorships EVERYONE wants.

Ok, so just a couple more things and thats about the whole thing.

Since you'll have my logos on disk, you can go to any shop that does vinyl and size my logos to whatever you want. Obviously the bigger the logo, the better you're doing for me, and the better you'll be rewarded. But you can use them in any kind of design layout you have planned. There will also be the option to design your own logo for flyryde based on your liking, as long as its run by me first. And then comes the reward.

Lasly any material such as business cards or flyers, will be resupplied by me to you, each with a new set of discount codes. So you'll never need to photocopy pages or get anything printed, just open your box up and dig in to find all the goodies. Any new products like shirts and hats, or even FlyRyde.com branded products will go to you guys first to be rated and tested even at times.

So if you've managed to read this far, then thank you for your interest. Inquiries here will work fine, and any ?s or concerns you want off the boards can be sent to sponsorship@flyryde.com
Old 01-12-2005, 11:08 AM

Here are a few of my cars, or sorry, my "FlyRydes"

Marco's Supra

George's Cuda Tib

Dave's Celica

Animal's Tib JAWS
Old 01-12-2005, 11:49 AM

Being a flyride whore is the best..

We soooo need a flyride whore group pic man..

BTW man.. you need to give me a list of all the stuff your selling now..

I get bugged soo much about my halos (especially interior ones). Some regular flyers or cards will do.. i dont need the custom number tracking ones...
Old 01-12-2005, 11:58 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Awesome concept man!
Old 01-12-2005, 12:01 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I agree with Java, Nice system you thought out there. Everyone benifits from that concept.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:03 PM

That is definatly an inovative idea. Unfortunatly I am just starting in on the "looks" aspect and dont think I can quite fit into the Team FlyRydes yet but if you think other wise hit me up.
Old 01-12-2005, 01:47 PM

Chris I might be interested in a few months, once I get the new tib up and running.
Old 01-12-2005, 01:54 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Heyyyyy stupid.

IM me focker.
Old 01-12-2005, 02:51 PM

I just pitched the whole concept to you guys. But good news,

ALL HALOZ CUSTOMERS ARE ELIGABLE TO BE IN FLYRYDES!!!

Not that all customers WILL be in the group, but Email me if you are in question, you'd be supprised how many guys and gals (hint hint), are going to be in this program.

And Animal you ARE going to be part of the system man, you have to be, wait, matter of fact, according to what I posted already, you ARE one of the first guys already in.

So deal with it, lol, I'll get you tons more than you even want, trust me, it'll do me some good to flood you with stuff like that.

REDZ IM mang

And thanks guys, I know FlyRyde.com will take off crazy fast, so I'm glad to know others see the benefits in my program. EVERYONE HIT ME UP, you'll never know until you do.

-chris
Old 01-12-2005, 03:02 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Let me put it this way.

You need to get on AIM and talk to me.

www.supernationals2005.com is coming at the end of this month.