FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Short Shifter

Old 02-23-2007, 01:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey. I ordered a Megan Racing short shifter from Flyryde on 12/29/06 for my 00 tibby. Payment was taken from my account. Here it is Feb 23, 2007 and I have not received it yet. I have sent <u>MULTIPLE</u> emails within the past 10 weeks and have not received a responce. I have never been so dissappointed. Do you even check your emails? Im not trying to be a jerk, but Im so furious with Flyryde that Im ready to blow a blood vessle. I just wanted to let you know from this forum, seeing that you do check this periodically. I have already started the dispute process with my bank to get my money refunded, so dont bother sending it. I wont order from you again.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:01 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I haven't got any messages, but I'll have the order shipped out monday. We've had big issues with partial info coming through the site, and we've had the megan shifters ready to ship for weeks now. I have no clue why it hasn't been sent, as Megan should have recieved the P.O. and shipped it by now. I'll make sure its taken care of, and you are compensated at least with a free set of Angel Eyes. So what color would you like? They cost more than the damn shifter, but I cant have any furiousness with FlyRyde going around, that stuff gets contageous.

-Chris
Old 02-24-2007, 12:38 PM

I cancelled the dispute with my bank. Thankyou for the quick response to the post. I would appreciate it if you would make sure that this is taken care of. I figured something was wrong when I had not received it by the end of January. I sent an email to info@flyryde.com around the 29th to see what was wrong. I waited two weeks and sent another on 13 Feb, to the same address. Then I sent the final email yesterday, Friday. the email I sent them from was LCDRKupcake@yahoo.com.

Anyway, I would really appreciate it if you could get it sent out on Monday. Let me know if you need any information from me, address, phone number, anything that might have only came through partial from the site. The original order date was 12/29/06, my name is Michael Kuftic. I think blue eyes would good. Hell, I cant pass up an offer for a set of angel eyes.

Thanks for your help.

Mike
Old 02-24-2007, 07:38 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I'll get the angel eyes ready ASAP. I have some in stock, so it should be monday for those as well. I'll make Monday a Halo day. I also checked my emails, and I haven't recieved a single one from that address or any to info@flyryde.com? I'll try to figure out why and send a few test emails till that works, since there are probably others trying to use that email and its not working for them either, which would be horrible.

Thanks,

-Chris