FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Rotorwork Drilled/Slotted Rotors and Pads Sale

Old 03-12-2005, 12:56 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rotorwork Drilled/Slotted Rotors and Pads Sale

ATTENTION:

For those who want to save some cash on rotors check out this GB being held by our RD member Tanc:

Price break is at 6 and 10.

after 6 Price drops to 185 shipped

after 10 175$ Shipped.

You can get them :

>Slotted or Cross drilled and slotted or dimpled and slotted.

>Silver zinc plated is included in price. Black zinc plated for an extra $35 for and 20$ for 2 rotors ( for people with drums )

>Also painted HUB for 10$ per rotor

Price break is at 6 and 10. A set of 4 is 200$ shipped for silver zinc, after 6 185 shipped, and after 10 175$ Shipped.

For people with drums a set of 2 is 100$ shipped. No price break, because he has already given us a good deal and can't afford to go lower.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN BEING PART OF THIS AWESOME ROTORPROS GB CLICK HERE!!!

http://www.rdtiburon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6321

NOW THE INFO ON MY INSTANT SALE ON TIBURON ROTORS
(these you can order and I ship 3-4 days, this is not a group buy so each sale is individual and you only have to wait the quoted time.)

Hey guys I figure while I'm getting my act together here I'll open up a sale for you guys on at least rotors. I'm sitting here at 12:00 am and wondering why I've not posted sales on the forums before the site is finished 3 months behind schedule.

My sale does not include dimpled rotors, are for those worried about the structural integrity of drilled rotors. Get in on the GB posted about for those.

So here we go,

Drilled, Slotted, or both, its your choice. What comes standard is Zinc plating just like all the companies out there. Same deal as all of the other sales, just from a different manufacturer. He's a great guy and puts out full orders in 3 days for me. So I can provide quick shipping times with him. I'll Post pics of the set on my car up close tomorrow so you can see the work I trust with my show car.

All I need from you is how you want them. Here are the options:

-Drilled
-Slotted
-Painted

If you think I may not have the color just ask I'll call him and find out, but from what I've seen he does any color. He does not do powdercoating do to the amount of truck rotors he sells. Too many people offroad which chips off the color and he just found that paint is a simple solution. So I'm not claim powdercoated here. The set in Black looks just fantastic on my ryde.

RD MEMBERS ONLY FlyRyde.com presale.

190 FULL SET: Front and rear rotors non painted (230 painted)

95 for just front or just rears

60 for Axxis pads, they are what I drive on everyday, known for their great grip. I'll see how far I can work the price of pads down and also quote a price for front or rear only pads.

Shipping is 20.00 Half set or 45 full set. I'll work on a price drop for shipping as well. But for now these are prices until further notice.

This sale will last until the official launch of FlyRyde.com

(not pics of Tiburon rotors)
Old 03-12-2005, 01:50 AM

There's a GB on rotors at the moment. Maybe a interesting fact smile.gif
Old 03-12-2005, 02:26 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

But hey, he's got a cheaper price on the set of 2 though. Well... not after shipping... confused.gif
Old 03-12-2005, 10:05 PM

Yeah guys there is another GB on these right now. This is not a GB, just a normal sale with lower prices than I will sell at once FlyRyde.com is fully functioning.

If it presents a problem between the two sales I'll close it, but from what I've read, his prices are lower with his GB if you want to get in on that. I'll post prices of other braking products for anyone interested in a quick sale, but again, its just bad timing on my part I know since most people would be smart to save cash on his sale and be a part of the GB. I may have to close this until he is done though if it does end up in a problem and I'll see if I can still post it before the prices go up. Since then my FlyRydes Members can save with their discount codes anyway.

We'll see
Old 03-13-2005, 12:44 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Hey Chris,
How's about the lowest price you can go on some Axxis pads (all four).
No shipping, I'll just pick them up with my hood when I'm out there.
Old 03-13-2005, 10:58 AM

yeah you're a cash customer, so I'll take great care of you while your out in Cali.

For this sale though, I'd like to be taking care of the 11" semi big brakes.

So I have Tiburon Rotors Front/ and or rear

Also 04 Sonata 11" Rotors front only, but I will sell with Tiburon Rears for packages.

XG Pads if thats the calipers we need, and also tiburon pads.
Old 03-13-2005, 12:49 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Chris, I'd just like to say that your edit was VERY professional.

SMOOTH move man. Mucho respect.
Old 03-13-2005, 12:54 PM

Damn it! I just got a set of rotors couple weeks ago.... wish you posted this earlier.

Just curious how much for a set of hawk pads, front and back?

thanks

OP
Old 03-14-2005, 12:36 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN)</div><div class='quotemain'>Chris, I'd just like to say that your edit was VERY professional.

SMOOTH move man. Mucho respect.</div>

Thanks man, I really want to work with everyone I possibly can to make things around here a bit simpler. Companies working together with mutual repect for each other is a huge step for our greedy little market. So I look forward to other joint ventures down the road. Much thanks to Tanc for being so generous with his offer to work with me.
Old 03-14-2005, 12:45 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN)</div><div class='quotemain'>Chris, I'd just like to say that your edit was VERY professional.

SMOOTH move man. Mucho respect.</div>

^^WORD! Chris, you must of gone through tanc's thread word by word to get every exact detail posted about the opposition. Mad props for the professionalism. I was gonna say something but didn't want to get pounded on for offTopic.

Anyway, Chris...you have black zinc plated rotors on right now right? How's the black plating holding up so far? Any wear where the caliper meets the rotor.

Wish i could give you more business and buy some but mine are in my garage awaiting installation. Best of luck, I'll find you some customers...