FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

R E D Z Needs Answers, Now.

Old 02-14-2007, 02:27 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (J3R0MY @ Feb 14 2007, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I've been here a few months and seen flyryde. its truly a blessing for us to have a place like that, a place where tibs where mainly focused on.

but i also read posts of 2 month(or more) delays on orders. This was the reason you dont have my money.

good site, except payment issues, actually getting parts, and slow servers.
thanks a stangers two cents.
BTW, I'm glad your standing up Redz. I think a few people deserve what they have been waiting on, or at least there money back.</div>

jeromy.. wtf.. everyone deserves their parts or money back.. not a few people..

yeah it WOULD be a blessing if the dedicated tib parts were a reality, but any of us here coulda just thought we had contacts and say we could get stuff done, and just not come through.

n00b.. lol

and chris, you have been telling me for the past week via PM you would be updating here, and it kinda disappoints me that you haven't at least posted SOMETHING here.. and its kinda a kick in the nuts to me, since i was telling people you said you would be updating, cuz you told me you would, and you didnt update AT all.. but you had time to post about the angel eyes and stuff.. and before you had time to post about the wide fenders.. but nothing here.. no, update.. no, the projects are on hold.. no, your money will be refunded soon.. nothing.. come on man.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:24 AM

the problem with chris is that hes taking on so many projects without even finishing his first project. He cant handle everything he's promised. Unfortuntely hes digged himself a big hole. His hoods were one of his first big projects and he was already moving on to other things before even sending me and others their hoods and till this day i still have a damaged flyryde hood. This is getting beyond ridiculous and i will forgive and i assume others would too if you just make some big changes and get people what they want fast and soon.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:14 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Chris, if we don't have some sort of update by this Friday, your PM's will be disabled and your account will have limited access to the forums.

I don't like doing this, but enough is enough.

SOCKS, you are my brotha man, but this is the last time I will tell you this. DO NOT EDIT MY POSTS. If you do it again, you will be booted out of the Moderator slot.

I'm serious.

Cutting and moving is one thing, but do NOT edit my posts.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:07 PM
Banned

REDZ, you power hungry jackass. lol lmao.gif i didn't freakin edit your post.. when i changed the title AFTER i moved your thread, it says i edited it.. all i did was move it.. if you wanna boot me from the mod slot do it, i really dont care.

and the other post i edited, you forgot a damn word and the post didn't make sense so i added the word in for ya..
Old 02-14-2007, 12:12 PM

It's not about power, it's about the fact that I don't know what was edited. If it's just the title, then post it fag.

LOL

Time is a wasting Chris...
Old 02-14-2007, 12:22 PM
Banned

tick tock tick tock.. lmao.gif
Old 02-14-2007, 12:42 PM

Wow, and to think I was going to buy a VDK from Fly Ryde.com in the next month or two. Hopefully Chris you get this worked out before any athorities get involved. Best of luck to everyone that is involved and great job Redz putting the foot down.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:46 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Has someone called Chris to let him know about this? He hasn't been on the site since this thread started I don't think.
Either way, I think banning him from the site is a bad idea, right now PMs are the only way to get a hold of the guy, even if it takes a week or two.
On another note, he's sent me all my money back, only thing he still has of mine is a shark spoiler. And that project is obviously never gonna happen, there hasn't even been one of his "GB threads" on it, so I'd kinda like it back. LOL.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:16 PM

^^^
Stop posting off topic.

Even the members of the Turby skirt GB are having to pay a deposit to get them over here. There IS no free lunch in Hyundai tuning.
Old 02-15-2007, 12:34 AM
Banned

Blacktibs..

last active: 13th February 2007 - 10:48 AM