FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Hyper Voltage System

Old 02-26-2007, 02:20 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Up for sale is the following:
Hyper Voltage System These are voltage units from Sun Automobile. They work hand in hand with the Hyper Ground Wires.

The new Hyper Voltage GT System is designed to stabilize voltage in your vehicle for maximum battery efficiency, allowing its full potential to be released. H.V.S. GT Version provides both function and stylish appearance; units are designed to universal to fit any vehicle, with mounting brackets and one (1) additional grounding cables.

Benefits:
<ul>[*]Multi-Range Rev. Performance (Low-Mid-High)[*]Increased horsepower[*]Increased torque[*]Increased throttle response[*]Improved fuel efficiency[*]Brighter headlight[*]Reduced audio noise[*]Improved battery efficiency[*]Longer battery life[*]Best to works with optional Hyper Ground Wire System[/list]

They will be sold publically for <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">$225</span> shipped ANYWHERE in the continental USA. shipping will be recalculated for Canada and overseas.

These will be shipping Via UPS Ground.

Please PM me for special sponsorship pricing if you meet the following criteria: you will need FlyRyde AND Sun Automobile decals on your car after they are installed, and send me high resolution pics. Savings are more than 30% off of retail.

Here are some pictures of the H.V.S. on a GK tiburon:

Here are some pictures of the H.V.S. on a Supercharged G35 along with a Hyper Force System:
]]

bump
Old 02-26-2007, 02:46 PM

Vehicle: Hyosung GT650

I asked about these things a while back but got no response
http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?act=ST&f=43&t=272
Old 02-27-2007, 03:10 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I am interested in the sponsorship on this and the grounding cables. Can you PM me with exactly how much? Does anyone have any input on these?
Old 03-02-2007, 02:35 PM

Is the 30% off in addition to the % off from people already sponsored? Not like it matters just curious.

And how long will these be available? I'd like to pick one up but I have extra $$ right now.
Old 03-02-2007, 03:35 PM

The sale is over from the end of Feb. The discount for sales here is 10% off retail plus free shipping. Sponsored members with their discount codes can use them here as well. On the forums, the sponsor discounts wont ALWAYS be applicable, but for this Sun Products it is. The reason being is that some sales on the forums are already bottom of the barrel and any further discount literally mean I have to pay myself for you guys to get parts for your cars. That's not very business minded thinking.

NEW UPDATE TO ALL SUN PRODUCTS: As long as I have them in stock, free posters go out with each order. There are three to choose from with different models and cars. They're HOT posters! We just picked up a ton of products today, and we'll have at least SOME stuff in stock from now on, with Sun getting us any other parts we need, when we need them.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:22 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

THose look awesome. Didn't you quote me the same price the other day on the phone?
Old 03-03-2007, 09:31 AM

kinda, but with a free Type S hyper ground wire set. I have two sets of GTs and ground wires in silver right now in hand. At least in my partners hand.
Old 03-03-2007, 06:17 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I got ya. I get confused easily. Please email java about your PM problem so he can fix it. I can't figure it out.

As for this one, let me do some research and I'll hit you up.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:21 PM

I'm all fixed, with space for another 950 new messages!!! I'll call you up tomorrow if I get a chance. Otherwise just PM me any thoughts about the offer. Thanks!
Old 03-19-2007, 12:37 PM

This is the Hyper Ground wires, and the Hyper Voltage System installed together. The Engine, Alternator, TB, chassis, and battery are all grounded and connected to the HVS. The HVS is then connected to the Battery directly, keeping voltage nice and smooth for the car. I noticed a very responsive change for the car, and when it normally shakes and rattles from the FAL fans coming on (both together), it stays nice and smooth now, and I can hear the fans coming on without the shaking to notify me.