FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

How Much Do You Have Invested In Flyryde?

Old 03-21-2007, 06:15 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Put it this way...

I just had a meeting with the company who will be providing my dedicated server, with deticated hosting amongst other companies such as NHRA. This place is crazy, and my overhead for this place alone will be about 1000 a month. I'm supposed to start with them in less than a month. The first month after this, FlyRyde moves into our first physical location, about 1 mile north of the California Speedway.

So In two months, I'll be putting out over 3000 just in rent and hosting, PER MONTH. Before that time, I will have everyone refunded or sent parts to. I've taken care of about half the people I've needed to take care of to finally get into profits. As long as I keep up the hard work, I'll have everyone for everything taken care of within the next 6-7 weeks. As far as where you fall in the line up of names, that has to do with when you paid for what you paid for. Everyone is getting taken care of in order. If a situation arrises where I can take care of one person randomly off the list, because of some special circumstance, I just do it. Its been getting more people taken care of in the past few weeks, than in the previous 12-16 months. I was just slow getting started on making everything right. Now its just a countdown to when I can start stuffing cash in my own pockets for the first time smile.gif
Old 03-21-2007, 09:26 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I didn't see it in your post above, but what's the current status on the projects that were to take 2 or 3 weeks to do, a month ago?
Old 03-22-2007, 09:32 AM

I called Henry from Import Trenz, and he basically explained that I'm worried about them not coming through on time, which he refers to as "timeless" and they're worried about not getting paid on time and are hesitating, also "timeless". I'm like? Damn I just forked out a few grand on these guys and they're still taking their time. It looks like its the typical order of things, and I'm waiting on my parts that were promised a couple weeks ago when I got back from New York. I asked Ed yesterday to email me back updates of what they HAVE done.

Today I'm gonna hound the hell out of them, and I have a working car again as of about 3 pm yesterday. So now they'll have to deal with me in person. I'm gonna take today to check on things and make sure its going smoothly. I've put this whole week into pushing each little thing along that I've had going, and its been going quite well. I just want it to being going quite well with Import Trenz.

My post above was to simply say that I wont be lagging on this and that by the time we're advertising big time, since regular orders that I'll be recieving out of advertising, certainly wont be special Hyundai parts reliant on import trenz. They'll just be standard in stock product, that make me profits, and a lot of them. This means those profits will more than take care of all that I'm struggling to pick off the list one by one right now, cause income is very limited, even when the profits are good. I'm almost maxed out on capability right now, so come time we launch big, that shouldn't be the case wink1.gif
Old 03-26-2007, 09:28 AM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

I still need to update my paypal account, which I will try to do tuesday. After that, you will be able to refund me for the fenders. I also haven't heard any word about the shark fin antenna shipping.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:53 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Don't forget about me Chris. wink1.gif
Old 03-26-2007, 01:27 PM

Pat, I have your bumper ready tomorrow.

Purple, I have resent the info to SharkFin, and they should have shipped already, but I have to keep on them, and babysit every move I need them to make, so I'll call today for ya smile.gif
Old 03-26-2007, 03:33 PM

Any more on the VDI kit?
Old 03-26-2007, 10:32 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Any news on my...

Traction bar?
Bushings?

I'm really wanting the bushings soon. Traction bar I can be patient on for a bit but can I get the shifter bushings soon?
Old 03-26-2007, 11:59 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Pat, I have your bumper ready tomorrow.</div>

Really? cool.

which one?
Old 03-28-2007, 02:49 PM

bump for Chris

saying you won't be lagging still isn't giving an estimated time for completion. Not looking for a hard date, just a reasonable one that you expect you can meet. Key words being "expect that YOU can meet". I respect you and your business but telling me you're not lagging on projects is just another run around. I'll wait to hear from you WITH the REASONABLE date for you (not for me for you)