FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Flyryde Drag Bumper Rd1 In Production Phase Now!

Old 06-12-2006, 10:53 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We need some takers here. I'm working out a special deal for a member here who is getting a one off Carbon Fiber version of this bumper, and meanwhile I want to pump out at least 5 to 10 of these bumpers.

So here's the low down,

After we hit 5 people, the price drops from 399, to 299 for this bumper. Shipping is 150 anywhere in the states, and just about every country is available for international shipping, figure about 250 as an average.

This bumper has a huge openning for an intercooler.

Each Bumper comes with two Canards designed for this bumper.

The bumpers will be made from FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic) but Carbon Fiber Canards will be available as an upgrade.

Here are the pics guys:

Double Canards

No Canards

The bumper has been dropped off, and there are only 2 other projects being molded right now. This bumper will see the light of day in 2 weeks if I can secure a few orders. No lag, no BS, just a great time for my projects to start coming together, and while the offer is on the table, I'm hoping we can get this sale going and have some Korean Sylze Yo!

I'll add the bumper to FlyRyde.com shortly.

I want a nice organized list, with payments being taken NOW. I stopped offering sales for down the road, such as the other rear bumpers, or side skirts. I'm only taking money on projects IN PROGRESS now, and this bumper is the quickest part to get made. Meanwhile, I will be dropping off my RD2 in a couple weeks for new Side Skirts for both RDs, new Fenders for both RDs, new hoods for the RD2, and shark spoiler for the RD2 with no center post or light. So for you RD2 guys, hang tight, we'll have a new Type S lip out soon, and all projects will be coming to a close so I can resume normal business and back off from developement for a long while.

Lets git er dun...
Old 06-12-2006, 10:57 AM

when are we goin to get some rd2 bumpers! and not just lip kits lol

That sh*t is HOTT.

For the shark spoilers for the rd2-- why no light? id like one. our stock spoilers come with them so id just assume make them with one?
Old 06-12-2006, 11:03 AM

I'll make one of these drag bumpers for the RD2 if sales on the RD1 are good enough, or if there is enough demand for it from you guys. I'd need 10 orders to make one now. I'd use the original bumper I have now and mod it to fit my RD2, then get it sexy and ready to mold, and off it goes into production. I'm already molding 4 new body pieces using my RD2 for you guys, and I can even make the FRP hatches for both RDs right now if there is enough demand for them. Its all on you guys. The one thing I'm not doing, is accepting cash for projects that are not even started anymore. I have to make lots of RD1 parts, but I dont have a car to drop off there for the work needed quite yet. I will have at least 2 new styles of fenders out soon, as well as a widebody version of this Drag bumper, that will flow over the fenders, use a two piece side skirt, and a nice new rear which I have NO CLUE about what it'll look like yet.
Old 06-12-2006, 11:10 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

MaierApril has that front bumper
Old 06-12-2006, 11:55 AM

yup, I have a ton of the RD2 photos too, but didn't he sell the car? I wish I could just get his bumper, but I'll likely mod it a bit, and just release a semi Widebody kit for the RD2 instead of a single bumper like this one. Whatever Sides and fenders go with it should be pretty easy to mate up with this front if I mod it a bit too. That'd take care of the widebody kit I've been planning forever.

Hey everyone, is it just my comp. or did all of these pics come out like ass? My computer is doing weird things, but I want to reupload the images clear if you all see them distorted as well. The pics on my screen right now suck balls.
Old 06-12-2006, 10:45 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

Chris, while you are at it, maybe you should widen the section that covers the bumper support so that the support won't need modifying/cutting or removing. It'd still look great fing02.gif
Old 06-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

ahh the Genius frount bumper " do to popular demand here its about 400 buck ahhhhhhhhhh

this is the only F/bumper i would ever use wink1.gif
Old 06-12-2006, 11:58 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I hate the canards on it
Old 06-13-2006, 01:52 PM

Guys I still need to know, are those pictures up there all crap quality? I can only see one clearly, its on the orange car.

Canards are definitely a something that people vary in opinion on. I think the bumper looks wack without the canards, and the fact that they are made to be functional and keep the front of the car down, I'm all for it. Basically anything asthetic that leads to performance gets a thumbs up in my book.

John, I saw a TON of these on Bobaedream.com are they really that popular out there? Where do you guys buy them from out there? Just curious.

I'm already in the production phase for the RD1s on these though, so there wont be any changes to it, meaning the bumper support will still need to be hacked up. Most people who will want this bumper will be sporting big ass intercoolers anyway, which kinda kick out the bumper support. My RD2 is that way at least.

I dont know, I just think this is the first bumper in a while that looks somewhat like the goodies the Japanese cars have out at the race track. I'm all for pushing the Race aspect of Hyundais.
Old 06-13-2006, 02:00 PM

The pics looks fine to me.

I'd definitely be interested in one of those for my RD2.