FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Eibach Products Group Buy!

Old 05-11-2005, 06:09 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, for the first 11 items sold. I have a new problem. I called my supplier today to order the parts. Turns out that my rep, Scott, left the company a week ago. So granted I'm treated nicer now, they gave me prices for these parts at MY cost, and they are over the prices I gave to you, meaning, I'm getting raped on my discount now. So, I'm not asking for a bunch of cash from you guys, but I'm showing them the sale, and explaining the situation to them, with old emails and prices I was quote back in March. All this means is that I might lag a bit on getting all the extra cash together. So, I'll keep you guys up to date on what happens every chance I get. And it wont be long, I cant afford to have waiting customers as I'm just starting out. I need this done with so we can move onto the next sale.
Old 05-11-2005, 08:48 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

thanks for the update.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:36 PM

New update:

i found out that my rep Scott was let go due to things like this. I am working with the company through two different reps now that will bring it to the owners. Not only that, but I contacted a friend of mine who knows EVERYBODY in the industry through some contact or another. He's working on getting ahold of Eibach direct about this. So I'll take care of everything this week guys PROMISE. I now have all the neccessary cash, so its all good, but I do want to preserve our low prices, because its looking like we wont get another sale like this one after this.
Old 05-18-2005, 03:23 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

here anything lately?

i would be willing to fork up an extra 20 or so if it meant making this go smoother.
Old 05-19-2005, 02:05 PM

Chris,

Thanks you are The Man. Pay Pal sent.

Tre' B)
Old 05-19-2005, 03:37 PM

thanks Tre,

Ok guys here's whats up. The company will not do anything to help out on this.

I will not ask you guys to pay the difference, and I'll take it out of my pocket since its my sale, and I find it wrong to pull you guys into a sale with a low low price, get your cash, and then ask for more when you find out its just like every other sale out there price wise. Its not right. It sucks I'll be paying out of pocket for this, but at the same time, business is business.

So I'll just put this out there. Dont think for a second its required of you, but if you do indeed want to help out by sending anything you see reasonable to help out, go for it. I dont want to single anyone out, so please if you feel the urge to help me out on this, just do it off the boards, nobody needs to feel like a bad guy for not kicking me down the extra cash, its simply not your guys' problem. So thanks ahead, eitherway, I just really appreciate your support with FlyRyde guys, its given me a way to support myself for a lifetime. So I owe you, not the other way around, and dont forget that.
Old 05-20-2005, 04:07 PM

sorry to nag you about all this but i was wondering when i could expect to have these shipped out. i recently got a good paying job but i have to commute a ways to get there so i wanted to get these on before my stock ones die on me.

Thanks again for the great price and all. Awsome businessman. will do business with you again.
Old 05-20-2005, 04:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I love you skinny
Old 05-21-2005, 05:12 PM

Oh thank you Redz, I luv you too.
Old 05-21-2005, 11:03 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

OOHHH good, I'm glad we all get along in FlyRyde's section aren't you?