FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Carbon Fiber Race Hatch Rd1

Old 10-25-2005, 11:03 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The point of this hatch is really for race. Think of how much our cars weigh. I have a few places here in Fontana that weigh big trucks for scrap metal. I bet I could start doing weight tests over there for no charge. I'll go weigh the car, and then after. Or better yet. I'll take my stock green car, and get numbers, then take it over with a CF Bumper, Hood, Fenders, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper, Hatch, and Spoiler, and see whats up.

Like battle armor I say.

But the noise issue, can be dealt with by adding all the panels back, with dynomat or something to deaden the noise. you'd be going against the point of the part, but all holes that you need to drill should be at least somewhat visible. It'll show from the mold. Which is fine if you dont want panels for weight reasons. So they wont be holes, but more imprints. You can add tons of weight back there with enough dynomat, so its all up to your reason. Show or Go? This part happens to be made FOR the go guys.

Shitty new news. This hatch is gonna be super expensive. I'll offer it in FG just for the weight savings. But CF prices for me just SHOT UP. So it may be as much as 800 on the hooked up deal now.

Pretty much the new rule of thumb is, buy Carbon Fiber now for moderate (not cheap) prices. Or wait and get it for quite expensive costs later, or never at all.

So I'm going to update this as soon as I hear back from my main rep in the company, but check my CF post to hear more about what happened today. Kiss my CF parts goodbye 02.gif
Old 10-30-2005, 09:50 AM

Vehicle: 2001 tiburon/2000 tiburon

as long as it is top notch shit 800 be good..
Old 01-30-2007, 08:43 PM
Banned

and another close, just so people dont post and bump the topic.. chris update us on this stuff if you wish.