FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Carbon Fiber Oem Fenders 349

Old 05-10-2005, 04:45 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So there will be some new fenders in Carbon Fiber, along with sideskirts (low profile turby skirsts), new front bumper, and a new rear bumper, all available in FG or CF.

So this is our second FlyRyde item and will be available as soon as next week. I've brought the passenger OEM fender to him, now he just has to make the mold. Its looking like 10 business days and we should have something to show you guys. But I'm taking money for the time being so that I can pay for the work involved.

Payments in full or a 200 dollar deposit are required to secure your spot at this price. They will be priced at 449 on flyryde. Where ever I can, I want to cut you guys the majority of my profits just to get the ball rolling, so take the opportunity if you are in the market for some new fenders. OEM first, then a modified look.

These will fit all year of tiburons between 96-01. They have their inner fender wall trimmed in their design so they will all be compliant with Vertical Doors Inc. conversion kits. Bolt on and Bolt on. I'll give an additional discount when the two products are purchased together, PM me for more info on that.

Thanks guys.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:14 PM

Vehicle: 2001 tiburon/2000 tiburon

Well if the other fender group buy falls threw I guess it leaves me no choice but to get in on these... I would like to have somekind of vent if all possible...Chris
Old 05-10-2005, 06:41 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

What will be the weight difference from stock?

Will they have a vent?

Will you be getting any front bumpers/lips maid for the 00 and 01 tiburons?
Old 05-10-2005, 06:50 PM

Vehicle: 2001 tiburon/2000 tiburon

Gary: we will let Chris anwser this but I have owned cf fenders before and they are layered with fiberglass then cfer.. also have you weighed a stock fender? u cant get much lighter then that.. I think this is more for looks anyhow...Chris
Old 05-10-2005, 07:43 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon

I would really be interested in some wide body fenders like the ones you have Chris, if they would be available that is.
Old 05-10-2005, 09:04 PM

You gonna have me spend all of my money, aren't you?

I'd like to see what they will look like(the non-stock ones) and then we'll see.

I'd love to get a body kit out of CF, but I doubt it will look good on a blue car. Black is a different story.
Old 05-11-2005, 03:49 AM

What kind of cf bumpers and side skirts are you gonna have? I was going to buy the c/f vader kit off our site but now i think i'll wait to see these new ones. Also do you think your going to have cf/ fenders with vents of some sort or maybe even widebody ones some day?
Old 05-11-2005, 08:38 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Yes the next set of fenders to be released will be a non gilled, widebody CF fender. I may do a drift style, or SLR style. We'll see, I have a few good ideas. But those, and the side skirts will not being finished for at least a couple months I'm guessing. The side skirts I'm tring to chop so you guys can see the look, as well as the cf fenders.
Old 05-11-2005, 08:43 AM

Maybe we could get some fenders like GKs have?

Chris, PM me if you get the tracking number.
Old 05-13-2005, 10:44 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I hope these will be available at discount after summer starts because with school I jsut dont have enough time to wrok and get money but my summer job is going to kick ass so Ill be buying a lot of stuff hopefully. I probably wouldnt get the oem fenders jsut because I want either a wide fender or something wtih vents. Cant wait to see what you got