FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Call Me Or Email Me Guys

Old 07-02-2007, 01:23 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Basically, for right now, I need you guys to call me at 909 770 2915 if you need quick answers for anything. Or you can email me to Chris@FlyRyde.com and I check that waaaay more often than all my forums I post on.

Lastly, I'm going to post up directions to my partners new shop, and all of the FlyRyde products and orders will be shipped from there, or available for pick up. I'll post the address up today. If anyone needs to see me in person, just call, and I'll meet you at the shop. Its off the 60 freeway just east of the 605 in Los Angeles (actually City of Industry).

If any of the mods need to chat, I'd suggest calling and if I dont pick up leave a message so I can call you right back. I'm not going to post a 20 page report on why I've been so distant, but if anyone needs to hear why, they can call and chat.

Also last thing, I'm more than happy to stop all sales on RDtiburon currently until everyone here is satisfied with their order or refund. I just cant have messages pilling up due to lack of posting lately. That doesn't help anyone. Sorry I cant be more available to you guys right now, I'm refunding and shipping orders like a madman, but I'm willing to take a few minutes for phone calls anytime. Thanks all =)
Old 07-02-2007, 02:00 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I don't see what all the fuss is about. You seem to be handling my "refund" properly and I am satisfied.

It's taking a while, but I can deal with that.

So is this the shop you said is right by all those other body, engine, mod shops etc. I gotta come visit the HQ, LOL..
Let me know when it's all settled in and ready for a big LA-area RD BBQ! wink1.gif
Old 07-02-2007, 02:38 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Patreezy @ Jul 2 2007, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I don't see what all the fuss is about. You seem to be handling my "refund" properly and I am satisfied.</div>
Most people would probably agree with that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Patreezy @ Jul 2 2007, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>It's taking a while, but I can deal with that.</div>
However, most people would probably DISAGREE with that. There's lots of folks who, very simply, don't want to WAIT any longer. It's going on YEARS for some of this stuff.

I personally got my headers refund a long time ago, but there's lots of other people still waiting (for various things).
Old 07-02-2007, 04:50 PM

^ True, but juggling paying refunds and getting new orders out can be a pain.

I'm with pat. I don't really know what the fuss is about.

I figured there would be a bigger fuss over the airram strut bars that were in R&D for almost a year and a half, and just recently to be in said production. I'm not complaining about viper... He took on the project when he had time, and then life got busy. It happens.

I haven't read every post, but I have been very happy with Chris' service and products. There aren't a lot of companies willing to do business on a forum let alone make new products for a ten year old car that doesn't have much of an aftermarket.

Perhaps Socks could shed some light on the matter?
Old 07-02-2007, 04:52 PM

email sent.................
Old 07-02-2007, 06:29 PM
Banned

well flyryde.com will obviously still exist, but not on rdt.. theres too much crap happening, and too many people just have 'faith' but nothing comes of it..

i dont understand how no one knows what the fuss is about, how about 5000+ in members money with nothing to show for it.. how about the rd2 evo GB from august 06 that shoulda taken 3 weeks, and still nothing at all to show for it.. how about the parts that were sent to get copied and never were... THATS what all the fuss is about..

and its over now.. people will just need to get their parts or refunds and thats that..
Old 07-03-2007, 09:00 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

You're an idiot bro, lol, but I love you anyway. You just wrote, and with some passion I might add, that you're pissed a new hood for an old ass car wasn't produced in 3 weeks. I think that speaks for itself.

Look, I'd rather be back to being a forum poster only, and if other members make their way to my site and buy the best products available for the RDs, then I'll just be a happier poster. I think doing business in a forum where you just want to post and be left alone is just pointless. There will be a day very soon, where people complain to me when they find out I own FlyRyde.com for not making new products, and I'll just point them in the direction of my projects manager that I have on payroll.

Taking care of soooo many people at once, and soo much money made me feel like the hero 3 years ago, but now its just too stressful considering the amount of cash it brings in. Basically, I can work two weeks at the family company, and pull in as much as I could in half a year doing sales through the forums. I just never wanted to back down from my responsibilites here. I'll take the window to get out, as long as everyone gets taken care of and I can go back to being just another guy with a sick ass hyundai.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:01 AM
Banned

what i meant was, we were told it would take around 3 weeks for fitment.. i never expected it to be anywhere close to three weeks, but no where near this long.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:18 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

LOL, I can't help myself... I was just looking at your sig Chris.

And I think I want one of those flashy banners, but mine will say Build It. Wait a year for parts. Make it Fly.

smile.gif LOL, I'm sorry..
Old 07-03-2007, 01:40 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

lol ill hit you up in an email soon Chris. No worries here