FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Alphasonik?

Old 09-01-2005, 08:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was checkin out FlyRyde and saw those Alphasonik subs, 1st off Ive never heard of them, are

they any good? Then I went to their site and on the first page it says that alphasonik doesnt

have any authorized online dealers, whats up with that yur sellin them???
Old 09-01-2005, 08:48 PM

Ive been wondering about how good they are myself. Im bouncing back and forth between AudioBahn or something else and these are on the something else list. Ive never had the chance to hear them work since no one im my area sells them. Any advice?
Old 09-02-2005, 01:24 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I guess I'm not authorized, hehe. My friends shop sells them, and I was going to do online sales for them, but then my old room mate openned up HIS OWN shop, so I'm working with them now, not G-Sound. They just didn't know how to work with me, so it was all up to me to make things work, and they'd just kick me a bit of the profit. But now I get more leverage in my profit by working with Car Audio Experts. So we may see some cool gear in my car soon. I basically turned down my sponsorship from MA Audio. Just never found it very pressing to get the audio done until the body and cage, and weigh reduction is done.

Their stuff looks good though, so feel free to find out, lol, sorry I'm not more knowledgable about it, smile.gif
Old 09-02-2005, 01:56 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I've had several shops tell me they're awesome. I was @ NOPI in Bristol last year and saw them in a car and the owner (shop owner also) kept telling me they're supposed to be huge and the best new sub out there. I dunno... they've been played up so much by so many people I've talked to, but I don't know anyone who has a set. I'll stick with my Diamond Audio subs for now, but I'd like to hear somebody's Alphasonics
Old 09-02-2005, 02:46 PM

Ive been doing some research and it sounds like they arent that great. Read they are owned by the same company that owns MA and Audiobahn but were lower level than both companies. Dont know if thats true just relaying the info.

How do your diamonds sound Majik?

I know it was posted here not to long ago but i couldnt find it when i searched but there was a website that posted videos of speakers and had some decent reviews. anyone know what site that was? I thought i had it bookmarked but i guess not.