FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Advanced Product Engineering Rd Parts!

Old 05-11-2006, 03:00 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys we got new help from a top notch company. APE is run by Tom Habrzyk of Westech Performance Group. Last time I stopped by I waited as Tom ran an 800 hp muscle car on their dyno. Today he'll be running his Turbo Beta powered 03 Tiburon to find his numbers (which are already over 400whp).

This is the only person I've found to date that makes parts for tiburons based off performance needs. He builds the part for his race car, and then if it makes business sense, he make a production run of them. Tom has definitely done a lot that will help us RD owners.

First off, I'll start with his shifter bushing kit. I'll copy from my descriptions on FlyRyde.com:

SHIFTER BUSHING KIT <span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">$36.00</span>
no MTR 501

Have you ever missed a shift or been unsatisfied with the sloppy feel of your stock or aftermarket Hyundai manual shifter? If so, this is the part for you! The shifter bushing kit was designed to eliminate the commonly overlooked factory shifter cable bushing that is made out of rubber. The APE replacement part is 100% CNC machined out of solid Delrin material and is easier to install than any other part you’ve ever purchased.
It will give you positive feed back of the shifter position and at the same time provide you with instant linkage actuation. Which will increase shift speed and precision. No more spongy feeling!
This part will fit all Hyundai vehicles produced from 1998 and newer equipped with 5 and 6 speed manual transmission.

Next his Fuel Rail Adapter Kit:

6AN FUEL LINE ADAPTER KIT <span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">$27.00</span>
#FS221-6

This kit will enable you to use steel braided #6AN type fuel supply line which can improve the volume of fuel delivered to the injectors. And at the same time allows easy installation of aftermarket fuel pressure regulators allowing converting to return style fuel system without going to expensive aftermarket fuel rails.
The above photo shows this kit installed with Bosch low resistance 650CC injectors and fuel relocation kit that are not included in the kit! This part is designed to fit 4 cylinder application, with return-less fuel system. It will also fit 6 cylinder fuel rails on supply, return, and transfer line side. It comes with #6AN fitting. The adapter is made out of 6061 aluminum and 100% CNC machined. All necessary hardware and instructions are included.
Please contact us on optional AN sizes.

And his Fuel Rail Relocation kit. BIG HELP FOR TURBO AND NITRO GUYS!!!

FUEL RAIL RELOCATION KIT <span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">$39.00</span>
#FS201

This kit will help you overcome the obstacle of unavailability of high flow rate injectors to fit your stock fuel rail. The odd dimension of factory injectors seriously limits the horsepower level that you could approach when a turbo or supercharger kit is installed. This part will allow you to use standard domestic and import Bosch type injectors without replacing the factory fuel rail!
The above photo shows the kit installed with 650CC low resistance injectors and 6AN fuel line adapter that are not included in the kit. Check compatibility of ECU before using low impedance injectors!
This kit is designed to fit the 4 cylinder application only. It is made out of 6061 aluminum and is 100% CNC machined for a perfect fit. It comes with all necessary hardware and instructions necessary to complete the installation. Appropriate injector connectors are also required to complete conversion!

Lastly, but not quite fair to post, is the reason I tracked down Tom. He is going to be designing a kit for us RD owners using my RD2. Check out this part, its been an indestructable success so far:

TRACTION BAR KIT
No SPS101

This is the first and only TRACTION BAR KIT specifically designed for 2003 and newer Hyundai Tiburons. It was developed for maximum traction for drag racing application. In testing, it proved itself extremely effective in road racing and street application. It virtually eliminates bump steer and excessive toe-out and toe-in during acceleration and hard braking situations. You will benefit not only by increased traction from standing starts but also increased steering precision and response, especially in late braking on corner entry at the track or the street. All that without sacrificing ride quality of your car. The bars are manufactured from high quality TIG welded components and powder coated to a red finish for increased corrosion resistance.
Installation requires mounting brackets to be welded which we strongly recommend to be performed by qualified welder! Estimated installation time is 40 minutes and you don’t even need to remove one part to complete installation. Slight increase of road noise is to be expected in the interior of the vehicle.
This kit will fit 2003 up Tiburon V6 and 4 cylinder models. Please contact us to check fit on other Hyundai and Kia models as some of those share same or similar front suspension design as second generation Tiburon.

I have been given samples of each product, and they are ALL top notch. Tom is looking to move his sales from direct, to strictly wholesale. FlyRyde will be the first company to carry all of his products and help with R&D to make sure we have all of APE's sick products for our Tiburons.

ORDER LIST AND UPDATES:

tibby01: Shifter Bushing Kit: Paid: Not shipped
mb499: Shifter Bushing Kit: Paid: Not shipped
Mister_Sinister: All Three : Paid: Not shipped
Old 05-11-2006, 03:07 PM

When are the shifter bushing kits going to be in stock? I want 2 sets.
Ready to order sir! drillsergeant.gif
Old 05-11-2006, 03:20 PM

^^ Hell yeah. I'll take one too smile.gif
Old 05-11-2006, 03:22 PM

Chris, you are the greatest! And give Tom our heartfelt thanks!

I'll definitely be ordering the bushings, adapter, and relocation kits. Maybe the traction bar kit too.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:42 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I'll be ordering a shifter bushing kit and the fuel rail adapter for AN 6 ASAP.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:45 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

Yeah when is the shifter brushing kit going to be in stock...I will getting one of those real quick
Old 05-11-2006, 03:47 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

would that adapter even work for our rail?

it says its for returnless fuel rails ours is returned isnt it?
Old 05-11-2006, 03:48 PM

shifter bushing kit and very possibly the traction bars... let us kno man
Old 05-11-2006, 03:52 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

stuff looks good Chris, but any company that's acronym rythmes with APC is iffy in my books...
LOL, just playin man..

APE sounds like a good "company" and Tom seems like a cool guy. Is all this stuff ready to order (minus the traction bar kit) on the flyryde website? or through RDTiburon.com?
Old 05-11-2006, 05:15 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I'd be on the traction kits too if they make one to fit.

Faith, look at it mang, it'll work fine with ours. Or should at least.