Featured Articles An area to discuss the Featured Ride and Featured Model articles.

Ride of the Month

Old 01-02-2013, 10:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999/hyundai/tiburon
Default Ride of the Month

IMAG0314.jpg

IMAG0315.jpg

IMAG0316.jpg John the A-Hole (The youngster in the center)

1st Off TheIrishedRed Congratulations on the ride of the month!

2nd My douchebag coworker "JOHN" is an A-Hole. So, I moved his office to one of the jail cell's. I'm sure he'll appreciate that.

3rd Didn't know it was a crime for coworkers to vote. If, so truely sorry. It's unfortunate that 1 person at my job can be an A-Hole.

4th From the very beginning my intentions to vote for project jayden was posted on Dec. 10th, 2012 at 6:15pm. I'm pretty sure I made that very clear before all this.

5th Everyone has a right to their own opinion. Ooo, well!

6th Since, I've been with HyundaiAftermarket, I never knocked on nobody and have always been positive. I've been a guest on the forums since RDTiburon.com was around. So, I'm here to stay!
Old 01-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

As I said earlier, the screen names themselves were suspicious as well, and obviously someone with Hyundai background. I find it very unlikely that your coworkers would choose to use these screen names:
  • F2Tib
  • FXsmokedU
  • DohcBeta
  • TibCoupe00
  • SuperRD2
  • AlmightyAccent
  • GenCoupe10

And other screen names that claim to have specific model vehicles, such as "2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe R-spec"

It's over. No need to drag this out, just let it drop.

You're encouraged to stay. Nobody wants you to leave. We would (and have) hold people accountable if their wife registered multiple accounts to vote. What added to it were the harmful words towards other members. This is a friendly contest, no reason to take it to another level. Don't take this internet sh*t so seriously.