External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Yellow Headlights

Old 12-22-2009, 01:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002 Accent
Default Yellow Headlights

Yellow bulbs, what do you guys think? I've seen them as "JDM" bulbs too. Apparently they offer better visibility in snow. So, anyone have them or those that don't, what do you think of them?

I'm tired of my Silverstars burning out all the time so i was thinking of checking out something new.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:44 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Accent

Yellow is actually a great color for our eyes to use, and if I recall my random trivia correctly yellow was the standard color for headlights in France for a while. The yellow bulbs typically don't offer as many lumens so you won't see as far....always a trade off.

Personally I run 6700k HIDs and plan to change out my fogs to yellow. In a blizzard we had recently at night the HIDs were a bit "iffy" for me as they lit up so much of the falling snow it was almost hypnotic.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:50 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Accent

sounds trippy. i'm strapped for cash and don't know how much longer i'll keep the car so HIDs are not something i want to do. I guess i'll just pick up a pair and let you guys know what i think. Might look cool with the blue car. we'll see.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:56 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Go to the store, pick up yellow saran wrap, and place it over your headlights! INSTANT jDm yO!

lmao.gif lmao.gif lmao.gif