External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Xenon Headlight Bulbs!!!

Old 10-17-2001, 04:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xenon Headlight Bulbs!!!

Just wondering if anybody has xenon bulbs instead of the halogen bulbs in a 2k tib and if they have any pics!!! Does it have a noticeable change??? I just got some off ebay for $16. That includes S&H. I also just got some indiglo gauges off ebay for $41. That also includes S&H. I thought I got a good deal...did I???
Old 10-19-2001, 01:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the guages were a good deal, and the lights were average. you can notice a big difference when they are on. however, these lights have a very short life span because they get too hot. i love em, but im on my second pair in like 4 months. also, be careful when putting them in not to touch the glass part of the bulb, or they will explode the first time you use them.
Old 10-19-2001, 02:53 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

A friend of mine just got HID lighting for his civic. They are SOOOOOO bright. Puts my Blue Xenon bulbs to shame. He paid over a grand though. I should just go make a trip to the junk yard, and take some HID kit out of junked car somewhere.