External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Where would you put it ??? - PICTURES OF IT UPDATED

Old 01-08-2003, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Ex Hyundai Owner
Default Where would you put it ??? - PICTURES OF IT UPDATED

sorry guys, I always like feedback be it bad or good, this is why I'm asking lately many questions on what you guys feel is the best...

I just received my "TURBO" badge from a VW, where would you put it??? it's a little bigger than I thought, but very nice...

Help me decide:

[ January 13, 2003, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Bat Lord ]
Old 01-08-2003, 11:52 PM

Directly under the tiburon logo Is where I would put it, It would look the cleanest there IMO. What is the symbol next to the tiburon?F/X? I have yet to see an FX tib around here.
Old 01-08-2003, 11:58 PM

NO mine was an SE from the factory...

and yep, I thought about there, but it's a little big, it's just a bit smaller than the TIBURON word... would you still put it there???

do I put it straight? or angle it? that's another question
Old 01-09-2003, 12:08 AM

Straight would make it look cleaner. The TURBO being larger makes it look better to me anyways, the scripts of the 2 logos seem to match up well also. Just my 2 cents again
Old 01-09-2003, 12:10 AM
Mav

Just an idea, but what about replacing the "Tiburon" with the "Turbo"....?

If not, I'd put it beneath and parallel the "Tiburon". mebbe center with the "Tiburon SE"

Just a thought.
Old 01-09-2003, 12:19 AM

uummm between the Tib and SE, I like that... well the only reason I don't want to take off the tiburon, is cause I like to keep stock badges, I like everyone to know that it's a tiburon...
Old 01-09-2003, 12:44 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

To me, It's RICE. Leave it off the car.

You're bound to end up on www.riceboy.com or a similar page by putting that on your car.

Might as well slap a "Type-R" badge on there too.

[ January 09, 2003, 07:44 AM: Message edited by: Random ]
Old 01-09-2003, 12:49 AM

Sorry man, as much as I value your words, this is one thing I really want on the car, and I must say that nowhere on that badge does it say (VW) or anything similar, so in truth, it's a UNIVERSAL badge... if I didn't have a turbo to speak I would not in anyway put it on... I really want those to know what can be accomplished with this car, and well for them knowing it's a turbo as they're following that will be enough for them to know... YES I KNOW many like a sleeper look better, but I think I have passed that already, and I do it to get the name out there, sorry man, and sorry guys...

I really doubt I would appear on a RICE page, and now if I do, it's cause someone here has suggested it... all that know me, will know that I have a turbo, therefore it's not rice...

P.S. and knowing some people on here, lol, they will most likely send in my pictures to them, after I post them... and oh well if that makes them happy, that's kewl...

[ January 09, 2003, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: Bat Lord ]
Old 01-09-2003, 01:18 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Bat if u got it flaunt it!...i think u did an incredible job on your tib and all those hyundai haters have no choice but to shut there hole cause u can tear em apart!...Turbo all the way!
Old 01-09-2003, 01:24 AM

Well, I'm not one for conventionality...
You see the outside 'fin' of your spoiler? Where the horizontal section appears to be cut off, and the outline of that piece exsists? I'd put it there. But that's just my opinion...