External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

What's the deal!?!?

Old 05-10-2001, 12:48 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Sorry Chris, I though you knew that. I figured you had some kind of inside deal with Hyundai and could get the parts.

To the best of my knowledge, Boogyman cannot even get the parts in Korea.

MAYBE..if an existing Evo owner bought the parts for you or if you "borrowed" their VIN number you could get the parts?
Old 05-10-2001, 05:43 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Talk to Zorro . I think She has an F2 Evo, so She MIGHT give you her VIN, if you ask really nice, but I'm not going to speak for her.

There is a member on www.fxtreme.org who does have an F2, he also might give you his.

Lastly...scoping local cars. Start looking hard for an F2. You could always steal their VIN thru the winshield...but I didn't reccomend that! (in the USA, the VIN is imprinted on a metal strip where the window meets the dashboard)
Old 05-13-2001, 10:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart GSR

Yo Chris!

I don't have an Evo, although I do have the gear gaiter from one!

Maybe you could try another Hyundai dealer? I am currently 'in negotiations' with my dealer over some Evo parts...

The best bet is to do what Random says and find someone who'll 'loan' you their VIN.

The Evo doesn't have any special side skirts. One chap in Ireland got his Evo bumper from a written on F2 Evo.
I contacted Magnex direct about the exhaust - but they no longer manufacture it - I'm not sure where this leaves the dealerships when it comes to replacements/repairs.

Good Luck!!

Random - we don't have that metal strip. I have replied to your email re:spoiler.