External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Want to trade your old body kit? Extreme Dimensions: Aero Trader

Old 04-12-2012, 11:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2007 Tib
Default Want to trade your old body kit? Extreme Dimensions: Aero Trader

CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO APPLY

Do you have old, used or damaged aerodynamic parts lying around? Do you want to change the look or style of your car, but don't have the funds to do so? Extreme Dimensions is now offering Aero Trader: a convenient solution for selling or trading aerodynamic parts for your vehicle. With our new Aero Trader program you can easily sell us your used parts or trade them in for something new. Complete the form to have your parts considered for purchase or trade.

AERO TRADER FAQ:

What steps do I need to take to sell my parts?

You must first complete the Aero Trader form and send us detailed photos of the parts you would like to trade or sell.

What types of photos do you need and how many should I take?

The more detailed the photos, the easier it is for us to come up with an offer. You should send us photos of each part you want to sell or trade, and be sure that the photos provide a complete view of the part. If the part is damage then we will need clear photos of the damage. The more photos you provide, the easier it will be for us to consider purchasing your part. All photos should be clear and in focus.

Will you consider buying my damaged parts?

We may purchase your damaged parts, depending on the extent of the damage and overall condition of the part. Be sure to send us plenty of photos of the damage to help us in deciding on an offer.

When will I find out if you're going to buy my parts?

Most offers we receive are responded to within 72 hours.

How much money will you give me for my parts?

There are many different factors that we take into consideration when purchasing a part. The final offer price will be based on the condition of the part, the original selling price, and the part's current fair market value.

What happens if you decide to buy my parts?

After a purchase or trade has been approved it will be your responsibility to ship your parts to our warehouse in Fullerton, CA. You may also drop them off yourself. If a trade has been agreed upon, then the new parts will be shipped to you free of charge.

How will I get paid?

After we receive a valid tracking number for the parts being shipped to us, we will mail you a check.

Apply Here --> http://extremedimensions.com/aero_trader.php?step=apply
Old 04-12-2012, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

cool, but i don't see many people using it..

why you might ask? shipping and 'fair market value'

Lets say you buy an entire kit for a 08 Tiburon for 850 + shipping.

You spend all this money getting it installed and painted. Turn around and want to get a different kit this year. Their fair market value I would be willing to bet in pefect condition would be around half of the original cost. You would be looking at 425$ or so and then you would have to ship it. It is usually more expensive to privately ship something than with their big shipping accounts. If you are anywhere near the Eastern part of the US, I'd estimate around 200$ or more to ship an entire kit for California.. You would be left with around 225$ or less in your pocket for a kit you spent probably 1200$ getting it on and painted..

would probably be able to sell it more to someone who wanted it or locally or just decide its not worth it to change the look of your car.

that example is on a relatively pricey kit for extreme dimensions (I think) so the cheaper kit you have, the less you will get in a 'trade' after the steep price of shipping it back and their considered fair market value.