External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

veilside/cuda

Old 11-01-2001, 01:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Turbo Tiburon

Hey Richman,
Here is an idea you might want to consider...make a custom kit for your car.
There is a place here that is probably the best company so far for making custom body kits in Calgary and it’s called RPM Racing.
The address is 5 1450 28 St. NE and the phone number is 273-0003.
I will send you a picture of my friends' cousin's Nissan Maxima that they worked on. This will give you an idea of what they can do and how good the kit looks like.
It might cost a lot to do but then again it will be an original that no one has.
Plus if you think of it, the Cuda kit for the 2nd gen costs US$2700.00, in Canadian dollars it would be around CAN$4000.00 so if they make a kit for the 1st gen it would probably be the same price or maybe a little less. With that kind of price tag you could make a cool custom body kit for your car at RPM and no one else will have that kit.
All you have to do is get an idea of what you want for your kit and they will do the rest. One thing though…they will not make copies of a kit so don’t ask them too.

Hope that’s help a little.

Oh one more thing, the picture isn’t that great because I let my friend take it, so all you will get is a front view and some of the side. rolleyes.gif