External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

underbody lights

Old 02-20-2003, 09:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default underbody lights

whats the cheapest i can find underbody neon lights for? any websites?
Old 02-20-2003, 09:11 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Don't cheap out and get crappy ones. You'll end up either blowing the tubes, or they will crack real easily. Street Glow is pretty much the industry standard, and they offer the brightest kits around. Plus, with their Gold Series, if a tube breaks, they wil replace it free of charge. wink

You can get them from www.buyneonlights.com

Otherwise, if you REALLY want to cheap out, then go to places like Pep Boys, or Advanced Auto, or you can buy them online at places like JC Whitney. But like I said, they're pretty cheap quality. tongue.gif
Old 02-20-2003, 10:00 PM

SR was selling them awhile back, thats where I got mine at a decent price!
Old 02-20-2003, 10:07 PM

Check out eBay... I got my green StreetGlow Gold Series underbody kit off of there for $150.00 after shipping and it was brand new in the box.

Spatch!
Old 02-21-2003, 04:02 AM

Vehicle: 2008 Accent

Visionz:
Don't cheap out and get crappy ones. You'll end up either blowing the tubes, or they will crack real easily. Street Glow is pretty much the industry standard, and they offer the brightest kits around. Plus, with their Gold Series, if a tube breaks, they wil replace it free of charge. wink

You can get them from www.buyneonlights.com

Otherwise, if you REALLY want to cheap out, then go to places like Pep Boys, or Advanced Auto, or you can buy them online at places like JC Whitney. But like I said, they're pretty cheap quality. :p
I dunno Josh, have you seen the Varad LED kits? Aren't those brighter (granted they are much more expensive)

But I will have to say I love my street glow gold series kit, very very nice, I've had it on almost 2 years now, through snow, rain, ice, salt, dirt, mud, you name it they've been through it, ok maybe not everything but through the normal elements, and they still are working full power, the only thing that I've had wrong with them is that the passenger side light's lexan tubing has a crack in the front of it, that I think I'm just going to replace this summer, or may even get a second kit to make it even brighter
Old 02-21-2003, 04:19 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Julez...yeah...the LED kits are alot brighter, but that's the thing. They're not straight neon. They're actual LED's. But as far as neon kits go, Street Glow Gold series is the most brightest, and rated as the best neon kits on the market.
Old 02-22-2003, 10:53 PM

i agree...i got street glow gold series in red on my elantra....and they are tight...don't go cheap...buy them on ebay if you have to