External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Transformers : Tiburons In Disguise

Old 01-01-2007, 08:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Honestly, if you move them up, they will look better.. and if you add a secondary LED for the alarm.. can work as both repeaters AND alarm status lights. All it takes is a small hole drilled into them to mount the LED
Old 01-01-2007, 07:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

hmm.. We can talk about that saturday so you can point and poke and give me a good idea of what you mean.

Tom's coming smile.gif I'm assembling the dream team so that this goes quickly and smoothly (unlike the stereo that got finished on saturday, a year after I began it lmao.gif )

Art, also I need ideas on how to get a nice accurate template of the tib's mouth area so it can be cut from perforated steel. So thinking hats on bro, would like to get that mapped so I can take it to fazios and get it cut.

Hey Art mate I went and got some hood pins.

We can stick them in the day we do the vents man.

I've always liked the look of aggression you get from hood vents smile.gif

Plus I still have nightmares of that time my friend fatty and I were doing 130 down a small road in his RS turbo and the hood flew up, so this will make sure that doesnt happen smile.gif