External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Tiburon letters peeling....

Old 01-31-2005, 04:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

QUOTE (KayJai)
Yup double sided tape
just use your fingernails
works fine.

thats what I did one day while washing the car. dealer and tiburon logo now it just has the slanted h's
Old 01-31-2005, 05:01 PM

I lost the little dot on the I once so i got rid of the whole little thing by gently pealing it off realy slow in warm weather, waxed up the spot abit and i cant even see any diferance, i dont want people knowing its a Hyndai either, i wanna get rid of the crooked H and like put a porsche or somethign else sticker there LMAO, i know sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ricey, haha, i pity myself, lol, shut up i know im a moron for doing that lol.
Old 01-31-2005, 05:09 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

QUOTE (Kit-Fox)
I lost the little dot on the I once so i got rid of the whole little thing by gently pealing it off realy slow in warm weather, waxed up the spot abit and i cant even see any diferance, i dont want people knowing its a Hyndai either, i wanna get rid of the crooked H and like put a porsche or somethign else sticker there LMAO, i know sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ricey, haha, i pity myself, lol, shut up i know im a moron for doing that lol.

LOL now he is reprimanding himself! HAHA...i love the crooked H and i wish i had the tiburon on there, but if it started peeling i would be pissed
Old 01-31-2005, 05:21 PM

^ya its getting pretty sad about me dissing myself lol, i fullheartedly admited it, im suprised urs arnt fading away, maybe it depends on the atmospehere or how u wash it or dont wash it or something, or chemicles used on it or w/e, idk, i just know the letters themselves the top lair of the plastic grey painty stuff was pealing away and the letters were starting to stick weakly onto the paint.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:56 PM

i have a feeling when i take the word Tiburon off and replace it with Turbulence alot of ppl are going ot ask me what kinda car i drive lol.
Old 02-01-2005, 06:23 AM

let them think, who cares, "IS THAT A FERRARI TURBULANCE!!! HOLY CRAP!!!" lol, well since u still have the H logo its gonna be kinda hard to trick em though lol, us the H logo hard to take off?
Old 02-01-2005, 07:36 AM

Do people actually think tib's look like ferrari's? LOL