External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Thanks mom now I need a new mirror!!!

Old 09-30-2010, 08:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Yellow Tib
Default Thanks mom now I need a new mirror!!!

My mom was pulling my car out of the garage yesterday to go to the store and as she was backing out she wasnt paying attention and clipped the mirror on the side of the garage. It ripped the mirror completely off the base and was just hanging there on the door. fp.gif She fealt really bad and is offering to buy me a new one but I started to wonder if there are any aftermarket mirrors out there I could use. Didnt Erebuni used to have mirrors for RD's? Also, are the mirrors identical between RD1 and 2? What about the Veilside mirrors? Anyone know where I could pick up a set of those? I just want to get something thats power and looks a little cooler than the stock ones. If there isnt anything else out there, then I'll just search for a regular OEM mirror somewhere. Thanks!
Old 09-30-2010, 08:22 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I've heard the Veilside are manual, not power, and provide a very small view in the mirrors.
The Erebuni, I don't recall, but I believe they were more of a universal mirror that could be applied to the Tib.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:33 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

JB-WELD

It's holding my engine together. Should be able to keep your mirror on.