External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

... Socks Getting Rid Of Cf?!?!?!?! :0

Old 08-06-2006, 08:06 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well guys, i think i am changing up my style and look of the tib a bit.. still keeping the blue/dark scheme but imma darken up the 'dark'.

im thinking of getting the scoote or scoote 2 hood (one without front vent) painting the mirrors, roof, hatch, and spoiler gloss black, as well as painting the rims gloss black. i am going to be tinting my headlights and corners black also, but professionally this time.. lol i think the top being black, with dark tints, tinted tails, etc. would look very good, and the black rims would make it look even better.. i am kind of sick of CF since EVERYone has or is getting it, and i want the scheme to flow better, why i wanna do two tone.

i was wondering what peoples thoughts are on my idea.. dont comment on the hood cuz i want the damn thing.. love the 'gills' look and my bumper has no grill opening so the scoop in the front might look OK..

can anyone also do some chops for me, of at least those items in black, as well as rims and maybe the scoote hood if possible.. thanx guys

for the two tone on the hatch, i was gonna have the black end right at the end of the integrated spoiler looking thing. lol hope ya know what i mean. and on the side, the black would carry from the hood line to about 1/2" or so under the windows to the hatch.. u can kinda see where it would be from the pics..

will give the car a nice fresh new look, and another original style.. so hit me up with comments guys.. good or bad i dont care lol..
Old 08-06-2006, 08:21 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

two tone paintjobs are allright if u get it done right. u should do the entire top of car black if u do, and make sure the line is nice and flowing, maybe just above the fender bluges and have it stop at the hatch glass in the back. if u did it from there up in gloss black it would probably not look too bad. idk just my opinion
Old 08-06-2006, 09:04 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

If you go with the Scoote hood, make sure it's the one without the front scoop... I don't think that'd look too tidy, considering how high up the RD2 hood starts.

To be honest, I think your car is damn near perfect as it is though... the ATH spoiler is cool too but your car looked much cleaner without it, IMO.

Looking at your pics, there is another line that I reckon would look sweet for your two-tone project... I'd chop it for you but don't have the software to do it at the moment sad.gif

I'll see if I can do it over the next few days or so.
Old 08-06-2006, 11:12 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I'm going 2 tone too my man.

Get the scoote 2, I'll get the Scoote 1.

Hell, you do yours black on the top and blue on the bottom and I'll do the reverse.

LOL

That would be bad ass at shows.

Anyways, give me my friggin spoiler back.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:24 AM
Banned

lol REDZ, i cant give you the spoiler back.. too rare.. gota to keep it.. will look alot better black, with the two tone.. yah ill prob go for the scoote 2, just need it to get made damnit.. that would be really sweet if you did the opposite two tone colors..

hopefully i wint this parts car off ebay so i can afford my project, and probably be able to trade car parts for the hood.. woot.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:25 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

When the whole thing goes down, if your looking to get rid of that erubuni, I'm interested.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:27 AM
Banned

alright man. u got first dibs if/when this all goes down.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Banned

bumpity... someone else tell me there thoughts.. make me a chop something.. pleassse..
Old 08-09-2006, 10:15 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

leave the car alone and save your money for other things.

your car looks amazing. dont mess with cosmetics, just make it faster. wink1.gif
Old 08-09-2006, 10:16 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

personally i think your car is perfect. but your idea would look sweet also. if your gonna get rid of the hood when you get the scoot hit me up im interested. and i can come pick it up. lol