External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Side Mirror Options (i Now Have None)

Old 01-29-2008, 08:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah, so i walk out to my car from my girlfriend's house and both my side view mirrors are dangling from the mounts by the wires. I wont get into details on why it happened, I don't even really know. I hope i find out who did it soon, so proper action can be taken place. I know they know me and my car(my car is VERY well known to be mine around here). they must know how much i loved it. B/c if it was just some kids who where gunna f*** up a car, they would have done a lot more.

basically baseball bat(or other rod of sorts) to both mirrors. pass. side mount is completely snapped off. drivers side isn't too bad.

now, i can get them both for around 60 bucks. but do i have any universal options? i was thinking i would turn lemons into lemonade and get some nice CF ones(i plan on getting a hood eventually)

anyways, throw out some opinions, and also options. if you have any for sale (any color) PM me a price estimate.

post script. girlfriends are expensive 02.gif
Old 01-29-2008, 08:19 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

haha. Just be careful with getting nicer ones also. It could always happen again. Do like they do to mail boxes and put a fat metal ring around them???
Old 01-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

get some M3 style mirrors with the LED turn signals in them.

BTW... my buddy just got a huge DuPont contract - he mixes all of his own paint and everything at his shop, and his computers can match any color and spit out the code/color mixture combination. The shop address is 69 New Shackle... stop by and tell him Brandon with the Tiburon sent you. His name is Eric.

Or you could just grab some from a junk yard and have them painted when your car is painted.

sucks to have that happen though.. better your mirrors than your front bumper after all that work
Veilside has some mirrors they sell, but they're small and really limit your view (aerodynamic = smaller = not functional)
Old 01-31-2008, 03:58 PM

Vehicle: 06 suby impreza outback sport

those cf square mirrors are pretty cool but kinda pricey.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:44 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I saw some on e-bay that I would buy if I ever needed new mirrors. They have the LEDs in them and everything.

M3 power mirrors with turn signals
Old 02-01-2008, 07:20 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Pep Boys used to have those years ago but much cheaper.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:59 AM

Vehicle: 01/hyundai/tiburon

i wouldnt recommend those m3 mirrors, here's a link to these mirros in my garage page wink1.gif

theres some other kinds of generic mirrors here

i think these are the original ones, but the site is blocked here at school so im not sure...

i hope my quick googling helped tongue.gif
Old 02-01-2008, 09:09 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

I have seen the M3 mirrors on a white 00 tib down here just the other week actually. It looked decent but I think all mirrors look like crap really. Think about function to cause these M3 mirrors are much smaller as are most universal mirrors. Are stock mirrors are already small enough so I would be hesitant to downsize more and see less. A mirror with the blinker on it makes for a nice additional turn signal though so there is function in that. If we could get our stocks with the blinker in them I would.