External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Sick Hyundai Design!

Old 07-17-2001, 09:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sick Hyundai Design!

Hey all,

I just visited http://www.modernimage.net to look for some cool decals and noticed that they have a contest for designing decals... only problem is that you have to submit them on a supplied Civic body design.

Being the smart-ass that I am, I made a design up in Adobe Illustrator with a mad custom "Crooked H" on it and stuck it on. It actually looks really sick! To my suprise they said that they liked the design, and are going to be re-working their site and if they have enough intrest they will have a Hyundai section.

E-mail them like mad, and maybe we can get some exposure on this dominantly Honda site.

[ July 18, 2001: Message edited by: FluteMuffin ]
Old 07-17-2001, 09:18 AM

That thing is HOT. You know how much taht would probably cost. But if you win you get it for free. I would probably buy it. Looks nice. Just different colors
Old 07-17-2001, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

I like it. Make the blue royal blue rather than navy blue...make the red blood red...and I like it alot!
Old 07-18-2001, 04:00 PM

aww dude ive been looking for a design to go on my tibbby and that one is sweet...good thing my buddys sis ownes a vinyle graphics shop so ill get that on my car perty soon after i modify it some...hahhahahahah
Old 07-18-2001, 10:55 PM

I'd maybe buy that design but like Random..in different colors. We do have a person on TSR that does Vinyl. Heliosdesign is his nick if I'm not mistaken. Wonder how much that desifn would cost...

Another question...when I'm ready to sell/trad-in the 2000 Shark...how would these types of vinyl stickers come off? And do they have any effect on the paint job under neith? Because i'm sure not all people have the same taste as me...and that would make it harder to sell/trade-in....(just thoughts)
Old 07-19-2001, 02:59 AM

Hey I'm glad you guys like it so far... think I should make up some more, or what? I might hunt down some b&w frame drawings of the Elantra/Tibby... if any of you know where I can get some pics like that, let me know.

Peace!
Old 07-19-2001, 03:07 AM

Uh... hey, um... FluteMuffin (tee hee he)

i'm a graphic artist for a newspaper. And i also have a friend that has a vinyl graphics machine... so i'm pretty sure i can get you the outlines of the car. Most of em are Illustrator eps. So if you want... email me and i can send 'em to you or something.

peace
Old 07-19-2001, 04:21 AM

And now that you posted that everyone with a hyundai wants one. I'm gonna go to my next show and every hyundai there will have the same grafix scheme. Don't everyone buy the same design. Your good at designing them obviously make some more designs b4 everyone owns that one. Just adding my two cents.
Old 07-19-2001, 07:39 AM

Righto you are 1fstshark.

Just to let everyone who cares know, I am working on making several other designs, using Tiburon and Elantra body styles supplied by Greg...

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: FluteMuffin ]