External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Shaved Handles.......

Old 11-19-2001, 06:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been considering this mod for this spring, I think I'll go ahead and put the poppers in and wait to shave the handle for a couple of weeks to see how it goes.

does the kit come with the hardware to do keyless entry, if you don't have power locks?
Old 11-19-2001, 07:22 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Originally posted by QÜIKTIB:
I've been considering this mod for this spring, I think I'll go ahead and put the poppers in and wait to shave the handle for a couple of weeks to see how it goes. Â

does the kit come with the hardware to do keyless entry, if you don't have power locks?

Unfortunately, it does not. That's a whole different kit. Your best bet though is to get an alarm that has this feature built into it. Then the only extra part you'll need to buy is an actuator for the passenger door lock. Those run about 15 bux. wink.gif
Old 11-19-2001, 08:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Iago:
KayJai - the answer doesn't match the question.

The question was in reference to the main battery in your car. The answer from Lo&Show was regarding the little watch battery in your keyless entry remote. The poppers that are running the doors still need electricity to operate. If the car battery goes down, you're right, you've got some problems. sad.gif

Whoops! Hehe,... sorry was at work at the time,...
wink.gif