External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Sexy Skirts

Old 08-28-2006, 01:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

My my, look at this:

I wonder what kind of skirts those are. They are the neatest skirts I've yet seen for our car. Anyone think chris can do something like this for us, that is when the other projects come through? I think it reminds me of a Porsche.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:25 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

They look like they're modified WRX skirts or something... you could probably get the Bomex skirts & fill in all the grooves to achieve that look too.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:30 AM

Vehicle: 06 suby impreza outback sport

i was gonna try fitting the later 2nd gen stock eclipse skirts on my car. you guys think it would work?
Old 08-29-2006, 10:29 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i don't think they would work, but they're worth a test fit. i highly doubt anything mistubishi is going to fit but if you think about it hyundai took the eclipse and the 96 celica and made our tiburon! you would have to do so much molding to that skirt!!

i just wanted to add. i took this from a Polish forum. I'm pretty sure I can hunt down the owner of this car. If so, he probably could make molds of these skirts and I could go next summer to pick them up. Anybody interested?