External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Rear Window Visor

Old 12-18-2001, 11:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear Window Visor

I picked up a Rear Window Visor from Shark Racing for my 2000 Tib. I sent it in to get painted today but I never actually opened it up from its packaging to take a close look. Just curious what holds it on I was staring at it and could see any kind of adhesive or anything.

Like I said though I didn't take a close look anyone installed one of these ?
Old 12-19-2001, 08:43 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

You'll see a red tape backing on the back of the visor. Clean the install area really good with degreaser or rubbing alcohol, sit the visor on the car and make sure you have a really good idea on how you want it placed, then peel back the red tape, and gently install teh visor on the car. Once you have it in a good spot, press down and make sure it's on nice and tight. Be sure it's in a warm environment when installing it. Also, some people have said their visors have flew off when driving, myself included. rolleyes.gif So it might be wise to go out and buy some really good high quaity double sided tape like 3M, and use that. wink.gif Good luck.