Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   External Appearance (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/external-appearance-13/)
-   -   Rear Fog light install help (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/external-appearance-13/rear-fog-light-install-help-21287/)

Mr_Hyde_NT 08-21-2004 11:08 AM

Re: thoughts on airram and bbtb

a last add to this post.

It works like this:
Always (and I think only) in Italy, *they can* stop you and let you open your hood and/or your trunk to check your engine mod.

So, if you don't want to open it or you can't open the hood they obligate you for an xstraordinary check again (75€ the check, and of course, you have the 375€ bill with you)

*but* in the meanwhile you come back to home,
you have to retrieve a strettlegal situation for your car (like, putting back the stock header, air filter, stock tail lights, everything else...)

go to the car check at the offices, and pass it
go to to tribunal, with a lawyer, to ask back the 375€ bill 'cause at the check they found nothing of illegal... wink.gif

ok. a special hit is for NOS o heavy turbo modded car... when they stop you, they check you car, they can call the car/wagon to seize your car on the street. *but* police had to fight with their own ignorance, 'bacause not everyone knows if this car has a oem turbo, or come with this hood, bodykit or head/tail lights.. laugh.gif

p.s. little things like strut bars and wheels spacer, are subjected to point 1,2,3 like in my other post..

The trick is to make mods always hidden, or well camouflated with oem equipment.. so it is hard for them notice your mods or see if there is something illegal there wink1.gif

** edit **
i know i'm OT but i said this is tha last post in this thread smile.gif I was looking @ the headers at kspec.com. I see there's a little plate in the 2nd cyl. (manufacturer logo/stamp) i will made another plate similar for the 3rd cyl. with the "H" logo and a string with "OEM HYUNDAI PART" to confuse police check 8) .. generally this stupid trick works well

Cuervo79 08-21-2004 11:52 AM

Re: RotorPros Group Buy - Accepting Payment!

This post has gone way out of topic, Sorry to say Mr hyde, but what do italian laws have to do with the electric install of my rear fogs? hehehe and to redz man they are not chineese symbols, its kanji for Shogun, , its a team I used to be in and the "brand" of the strut bars I have in the tib (which I'm thinking of changing)... lol i'm affraid if I take off the sticker the paint will look diferent from there.

Anybody got an idea about if the electrical wiring is there to finish my install?

REDZMAN 08-21-2004 12:38 PM

Racing harness questions

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cuervo79)</div><div class='quotemain'>hehehe and to redz man they are not chineese symbols, its kanji for Shogun, , its a team I used to be in and the "brand" of the strut bars I have in the tib</div>

Kanji = Japaneese. Sorry.

Still, that's worse. The Japaneese hate Koreans and vice versa.

TAKE THEM OFF!!

LOL

As for your wiring issue, yes, there should be some connectors hanging back there or tied up to a brace somewhere for the lights. You COULD always find someone with the same model Tib that HAS the lights and take a quick gander.

Cuervo79 08-21-2004 04:35 PM

Re: New England chapter

not here in guatemala anyway, I'm the only one with those installed... muajajajajajaja. Yeah i'm going to take them off the next time I wash the tib

sharkev 08-21-2004 07:21 PM

Re: Idle problems......

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cuervo79)</div><div class='quotemain'>not here in guatemala anyway, I'm the only one with those installed... muajajajajajaja. Yeah i'm going to take them off the next time I wash the tib</div>

hey.... cuervo.... how´s it going.....?.......i´m going to write in english too, ´cause like this anyone can read this post.....

that is your car?.... i´ve never seen it.....looks different.. this is ths original rear bomper?....

sorry tell you this.. but i remember that there is a silver tiburon here in Guatemala with that bomper.....

talking about your question..... what dont you want to cut wires to make that conection?... i cant think about other way to do that.... or maybe you could do a bridge....

maybe some day we can get together and take pics of our car and put here in the forum...

later...

Cuervo79 08-21-2004 10:53 PM

Re: Injectors

That's why I don't want to do it, last time they instaled the alarme they did a bad job and started blowing fuses until I fixed it.

And no you understood wrong I didn't say the bumper, I said i'm the only one with the foglights, all the tibs that came here throught the dealers come like that, remember yours is the US version and doesn't have the bumper like mine. so yes all the dealer sold tiburons come with the same bumper as mine, but only I got the foglights.

did you mod your tib at last? did you change the rims to get smaller ones? last time I talked to Kendall he said you wanted to try a race from a rolling start... did you do it?

Voiddweller 08-22-2004 06:29 AM

Re: Calipers

Like Redz said, you should have the wiring.
They only made one wiring loom for our cars....ie. if you have a first gen and did not go with the factory fog option, you still have the wiring harnasses hanging under the front bumper. The rear bumper is a pain to get off but you should be able to look up under it to find the harnass. Again, like Redz said "take a gander", I bet they are there and you should have a set in the dash to plug that switch into too. wink.gif

sharkev 08-22-2004 11:17 AM

Re: SAFC/Bigger Injectors

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cuervo79)</div><div class='quotemain'>That's why I don't want to do it, last time they instaled the alarme they did a bad job and started blowing fuses until I fixed it.

And no you understood wrong I didn't say the bumper, I said i'm the only one with the foglights, all the tibs that came here throught the dealers come like that, remember yours is the US version and doesn't have the bumper like mine. so yes all the dealer sold tiburons come with the same bumper as mine, but only I got the foglights.

did you mod your tib at last? did you change the rims to get smaller ones? last time I talked to Kendall he said you wanted to try a race from a rolling start... did you do it?</div>

ok. about the fog lights there is another tib...
and about the rims i havent tried to sell it.... but i want to get smaller rims, i´m tryin gto get the original ones, but till now i couldnt find it....

with kendall.... i guess that I run with him from stop yesterday in the track, i not sure if he was him but i ran with a 206 gti, and naturally he won...
from rolling start not yet.....

Cuervo79 08-22-2004 02:14 PM

Re: RSide Advanced Short Shifter GB 2 (5 Remaining)

I haven't seen another tib other than my own with the rear fogs... maybe I need to get out more.

Well the loom that I moded to connect the plate lights isn't the same as the one I need, as I said the loom has the plate lights and the fog lights in the same loom, the loom that the platelights are connected right now is smaller, and I didn't see any other one hanging out... i'll try looking closer, Also I could not find a fuse for the rear fogs, nor in HMA service any info on them...

Dweet 08-22-2004 02:50 PM

Re: THE RETURN OF THE NFL!!!!

its not hard. if the holes are there screw the lights in. then extend the +12v wire to the front of the car and hook up the switch properly. One part should go to ground, one to the lights and the other the a +12v source that is always on or is on when the ignition is. then ground the light's ground wire somewhere in the trunk. smile.gif